~Chapter 38~ Kiss

Danny's pov:

The lads and I are having a photoshoot today, so I'm up early waiting for Glen and Mark to arrive to pick me up. I was just putting my shoes on when I heard the doorbell, I opened the door and let them in.

"Ready?" Mark asked when I stood up again.

"I think so." I reached to get my coat and when we went to leave a sleepy Rose came walking down the stairs.

"Good luck babe." She said smiling and gave me a kiss.

"Thanks gorgeous. Love you!" I replied walking out of the door.

"Love you too." She said closing the door after us.

"You two are so cute together, that it's disgusting!" Mark said laughing when we stepped in Glen's car.

"You and Rina were like that when you just got together." I said smirking at him.

"Fair point..." He said fasting his seatbelt.

We drove to the studio in comfortable silence just listening to the radio. I was deep in my thoughts about what I needed to get Rose for her birthday, which was in a few weeks, that I didn't even noticed that we were already at the studio.

"Hellooo! Earth to Danny!" Glen said waving his hand in front of my face laughing.

"Oh yeah sorry, deep in thoughts." I said stepping out of the car.

"We could see that." Glen said smiling. 

We walked inside of the studio where we were rushed into a room to get our make-up done, that we wouldn't be glowing in the lights of the studio. I never liked the make-up, neither when I had to do it for the voice, but I think that I don't have a decision. We sat down on the chairs and the last person that I wanted so see right now came to do our make-up. Maud.... She was with two other girls that I didn't know so I hoped that Maud would do Glen or Mark. But no, I had no luck she came walking right at me and said,

"Hey Danny! Nice to see you again. I'll do your make-up now."

"Do you know each other?" Mark asked surprised.

"Eh yes. She's eh Rose's sister." I said not looking at her.

"Okay..." Mark replied not knowing what was going on. I can't blame him cause I haven't told them. The other two girl introduced themselves as Emma and Chloe, but I didn't really pay attention to them to be honest. Maud started on my make-up and was touching me as much as she could. And like yesterday she was wearing a low cut in top and pushed her breasts in my face the whole time when she was doing my make-up. I tried to ignore the weird looks that Glen and Mark were giving Maud. But started to get annoyed at her attitude. Thank god after a few minutes of her pushing her breasts in my face and me trying to avoid them she was finished with the make-up. I quickly stood up and walked to the dressing room where two other girls had sorted our clothes. I smiled at them and walked inside to change. I had just pulled my shirt of and started undoing my belt when the door opened and I quickly spun around so see who was there. I think you can already guess who, Maud...

"What are you doing here?!" I asked trying to put my jeans back on without doing it too obvious.

"I forgot something to do with the make-up. Can you sit down for a second please?" She replied already walking in and closing the door behind her.

"I guess." I said sitting down on the sofa behind me while she sat opposite me putting a bit of whatever on my face. Then she put some powder kinda thing on my neck getting closer and closer to my bare chest. I bet Glen and Mark don't have their make-up that low...