~Chapter 11~ Snowball fight

Danny's pov:

Christmas yesterday was amazing, everyone seemed to like Rose and she seemed to like my brothers and sisters as well. Of course Rose and I got teased a lot, cause I'm the youngest of six, but we both didn't mind. We all had our christmas presents and I'm glad that Andi liked her necklace, and all my other siblings liked their presents as well. I got Rose an beautiful ring, not a wedding ring but still, a photo frame with a picture of us in there and to tease her I got her a gift voucher from the Hunkemoller with a little letter in it saying:

Maybe we could go shopping together... ;) Love you babes. xxx

Even though everyone was laughing at my action she still liked it and nodded to me with a wink.

Today we're all gonna go ice skating. Everyone is already up and getting ready for today. I've done it before, my first time was in New York, but I can' say that I'm really good at it. When Rose and I finished breakfast we went upstairs to dress ourselves. I put on my jeans with a hoodie and my coat to keep myself warm. When everyone was dressed and finished with everything we went to the icerink. I grabbed Rose's hand and we walked to the icerink where we put our skates on. 

''Ready?'' I asked her when she put her second skate on.

''Yeah, let's go!'' She said excited. I grabbed our hands and we both stepped on the ice. Rose immediately slipped but I was on time to catch her. 

''Superhero.'' She said winking to me. I laughed at her and we both started skating. It took a little while before we knew how do to it, but at least we knew it in the end. I didn't fall too much a few times on my ass but thank god that I didn't fall flat on my face. But on the other side Rose slipped a lot of times and most of the times I managed to catch her but a few times I wasn't on time and she fell. After an hour and a half we were all cold and tired and decided to go home. We brought the skates that we had hired back and started to walk home. When we were on our way home my brothers saw a lot of snow and started to throw snowballs at Rose. First she was confused at what was happening but soon enough she threw them back to my brothers. My sisters, mum and I were watching and laughing at the sight of three grown adults having a snowball fight. But my brothers Ian and Dare formed a team and were way stronger than Rose so they picked her up and started to rub the snow all over her. When Rose finally pleaded for mercy they stopped and let her go. She ran towards me and have me a hug.

''You didn't even help me!'' She said laughing.

''I'm sorry babe, but I already knew that I couldn't win from my two brothers so I rather stayed dry.'' I said smiling at Rose who was now soaking wet from the snow.

''All right enough now let's go home and give Rose a warm bath she must be freezig from the snow.'' My mum said. On our way home I noticed how Rose was shivering so I took my coat of and gave it to her.

''No keep it please, you'll be freezing.'' She said giving my coat back to her.

''We both know that in the end I will win this so please give in that we can skip this conversation and that you're a bit warmer.'' I replied putting my coat over her shoulders. 

''Thanks'' She said giving me a kiss. When we were back at home my mum had made a warm bath for Rose. While she was sitting in bath I decided to make a hot chocolate for her and join her. So when I had finished her chocolate I took it upstairs and put my clothes of in my room. Then I walked to the bathroom and opened the door. She looked up at me from the bath and smiled at me.

''I thought you needed some company.'' I said while stepping in the bath.

''Nice thinking O'Donoghue.'' She said while leaning back in my chest.

''Damn girl you're still freezing!'' I said shivering wel I felt her cold back against my chest.

''I know but it was all worth it, cause I had a great time and now I'm sitting in a bath with a very, very, very sexy man.'' She said turning around to give her a kiss. I smiled at her comment and handed her her hot chocolate. When she was finished she leaned back to my chest and I started to warm her shoulders up with the warm water.

''Getting warmer now?'' I asked her.

''Yeah, it's getting better now.''

''Well, I know an another way to get ourselves warm...'' I said whinking at her.

''Oh and what will that be mr O'Donoghue?'' She asked knowing exactly what I meant.

''You know what I mean.'' I said cupping her cold breasts with my warm hands. She turned around and started kissing my chest up to my lips. When she finally reached my lips I opened my mouth and our tongues started fighting a battle. She was lying with her chest against my chest now and my hands travelled their way down to her ass. Damn she has a nice ass... She went with her hands up to my hair and slowly let them slide down to my thighs. When she came close to my manhood I could feel myself getting excited.

''Someone is happy to see me.'' She said teasing me when she felt me getting exciting as well.

''Yeah,  and I think he is not the only one.'' I said kissing her again before she could answer. I turned us around so I was lying above her now and started kissing her neck, and made my way down on her body until I reached the water. I slowly made my way up again making sure that I kissed every inch of her body. When I was back kissing her neck she started moaning my name and I smiled to myself at the thought that I had this effect on her. Her hands went to my little friend and took it in her hand, I tensed up at her thouch and relaxed a few seconds later. 

''Dan I need you now.'' She said in barely a whisper.

''Sorry what did you say?'' I asked teasing her.

''I know you heard me dickhead.'' She said giving a little squeeze in my friend. 

''I'll take your orders princess.'' I said and got into her. She moaned and her hands went to my ass and squeezed in them. 

''You like that gorgeous?'' I asked.

''Yes, please don't stop.'' She said moaning havily. 

When we both were satisfied we just relaxed in the bath for a little while, Rose playing with my left hand while I was playing with her hair. When we both had enough we both went out of the bath, got dressed and headed downstairs for dinner.

A/N

I'm dedicating this chapter to x-iris. Cause was saying that I needed to update and helped me with ideas. And, I love you! xxx