~Chapter 42~ The truth

Rose's pov:

"Danny, what's it with you and a naked girl in the bathroom?" I asked again when I didn't get an answer the first time. I just stood there waiting for him to answer but he didn't. It felt like hours but in reality I think it was a few seconds. Suddenly I turned around and left again, I stepped in my car and drove away. I'm torn between two emotions, anger and sadness. I feel kinda bad that I didn't let him explain anything. But then again I asked what was it with him and a naked girl but the didn't answer. 

I don't really know where I'm going but after a few minutes of driving I turn up at Marks house. I know Mark isn't there cause he was with Danny so I decide to ask Rina what I should do. I parked my car and walked up to their front door and rang the bell. After a few seconds I was greeted by a surprised Rina.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked surprised opening the door further for me to come in. 

"I-I heard something..." I couldn't speak anymore cause suddenly I broke down into tears.

"Oh love come here." Rina said guiding me to the living room and sitting me down on the couch. She sat down next to me and just hugged me trying to calm me down. After a few minutes I was calmed down enough to speak again,

"I-I just came home from work and walked into the living room and when I entered I heard Mark say something about Danny standing in the bathroom with a naked girl and when I asked him what was going on he didn't say anything so I left and found myself driving towards here." I explained taking a deep breath when I finished.

"And now you think Dan has cheated on you?" She asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah... I mean what else should I think?" I asked wiping the tears from my face.

"I don't know. It really sounds like it, but that just isn't Danny." She replied. 

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing, breaking the silence. I picked my phone up and looked at the caller ID. 'Dannyyyyy<3'

"It's him?" She asked when I didn't answer my phone.

"Yeah..." I replied not knowing whether I should answer it or not. I decided not to answer it cause I know that I'll say things that I'll regret later cause I'm angry at him even though I don't know what happened. 

"What am I supposed to do now?" I asked sighing putting my phone down again.

"I think you should give him a chance to explain himself. I mean look at you two, you're meant for each other don't throw that away without giving him a chance. And everybody agues in relationships. You think me and Mark have never argued? Cause girl I can tell you we have, sometimes I could tear his fucking balls of, but we're still together and he's my world. And everybody can see that you two are soulmates if you want to see it or not." She said looking me in my eyes.

"Yeah... I guess you're right." I said after a minute of thinking about what she'd just said.

"I know." She said smirking.

Suddenly we heard the front door open and Mark came walking into the living room.

"Rose?" He asked surprised when he saw me sitting on the couch.

"I think you should go back to Danny he's worried sick about you." He said kicking his shoes of.

"Yeah... I know." I said standing up. 

"Good, and let him just explain right?" Rina said standing up with me.

"Rose I can tell you he didn't cheat on you. I've never seen him like that when you left." Mark said walking me to the front door.

"I'll hear it myself in a few minutes." I said putting on a smile and grabbed my car keys.

"Thanks for your advice Rina." I said hugging her again.

"You're welcome love." She said hugging me back. I said goodbye to Mark and stepped in my car to drive back.

I arrived back at home and took a deep breath before stepping out and walking in the house. I was barely inside but Danny came already running into the hall, probably expecting me.

"Oh god I was so worried." He said taking me in his strong arms.

"I'm a grown women you know." I mumbled trying to take my coat of still in his grip.

"I want to hear what happened today and I want nothing but the truth." I said looking dead serious at him.

"Of course babe." He replied walking to the living room with me. I sat down on the couch and he sat down next to me and started to explain everything. 

When he was finished I just sat thinking about everything that he'd just said. It sounds like something that Maud could do. But then again why couldn't he just tell me that when I asked him.

"Why didn't you tell me immediately when I asked?" I asked the question that I was the most curious about.

"I-I don't know, first I told Mark and he didn't believe me at first so I think I was scared that you wouldn't believe me cause I know that it sounds stupid but it really is the truth." He said taking my hands in his.

"Please you have to believe me." He pleaded when I didn't say anything.

"Yeah. I believe you. I'm sorry I overreacted and didn't give you a chance to explain yourself first." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"You don't have you be sorry babe, it's not your fault." He mumbled against the skin of my head.

"I'm so stupid." I said laughing at myself.

"Why?" He asked confused still keeping me tight against his chest.

"That I could even think that you'd cheat on me. You're WAY to pussy to do that." I said grinning.

"Me? Pussy?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah you." I said smirking.

He didn't say anything he just pushed me down on the sofa and came on top of me kissing my neck, leaving a hickey. Then he kissed his way op to my lips and bit down on my lower lip. I opened my mouth and our tongues fought their battle of dominance. After a few minutes I pulled away to catch my breath.

"What did you just say?" He asked looking down at me.

"Nothing." I said winking at him and kissed him again.

I could never stay angry at him.