~Chapter 21~ Mum

Rose's pov:

When Anne and I are done with work we clean up the last bits and just as we finish Danny comes walking in.

"Hey gorgeous." He said embracing me in one of his amazing hugs.

"Hey." I replied kissing him on his cheek.

"Hey Danny!" Anne said happy when she saw Danny.

"Hey Anne!" Danny replied laughing at Anne's excitement.

"You're ready?" He asked me as he let go of me.

"Yup." I said. The three of us walk outside and me and Anne lock the door before Anne and me and Danny head in different directions.

"How was work?" Danny asked taking my hand in his.

"Just like normal."

"And normal is good?"

"Yeah I think."

"Good."

We just walk home in comfortable silence but when we turn around a corner I hear someone shouting my name so Danny and I both turn around to see who is shouting my name. First I don't see anyone but then I see a woman walking toward us, and I know that women. It's Iris, my mum.

"Who's that?" Danny asked me.

"It's my mum-" Before I could finish my sentence my mum is already standing in front of me and is trying to hug me. But before she could tough me I take a step back.

"What's wrong?" She asked confused. Suddenly I feel the anger coming up again.

"WHAT'S WRONG?! YOU ARE WRONG!! I NEVER GOT YOUR ATTENTION AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO DIVORCE YOU COME RUNNING BACK, AND THINKING THAT EVERYTHING IS OK?! WELL LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING, THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS! JUST FCK OFF!" I scream at her. I don't care if people hear me. Everybody may know how she is. I feel Danny squeezing my hand trying to calm me down. My mum just stares at me and after a few seconds she said

"I think you've already heard it then?"

"Yeah, I've heard it and felt it." I replied to her.

"Felt? What do you mean?" She asked carefully.

"You know what I mean."

She don't reply to that so I think that she got the message and don't know what to say anymore. Good. Cause I don't walk to talk to her either.

"Well it was lovely to see you again." I said sarcastically. 

"Just let me explain." She begs me.

"No. We have to go. Bye." I said to her, taking Dan's hand and walking away from her. When we are far enough away from her Danny decides to speak

"You're ok?"

"Yeah, I just got really angry. She thinks that everything is ok between us now that my parents are not together anymore. And that we can just act like there nothing ever happened but like I said that's not how it works." I replied to him. When we reach Danny's house we open the door and a very happy but tired Skyler comes greeting us.

"What have you done to her?" I said laughing as I see how tired she is, which is weird cause she is actually never tired.

"I had a very long walk with her that you don't have to go now with her. But I had to carry her the last part cause she couldn't walk anymore." He said laughing back.

"Oh well, thank you." I said standing up after stroking Skyler.

"No problem, love." He said walking up to me and kissing me. When he let go of me I went to the bedroom and changed into some sweatpants and one of Dan's t-shirts.

"Damn." Danny said when I came walking back into the living room.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing. It's just that you look so damn hot in my shirts." He said winking at me. I smiled at him and went to sit on his lap, he wrapped his arms around me immediately and gave me a long and passionate kiss.

"I missed you today." He said when we pulled away.

"But I was gone for a few hours!" I said laughing.

"I know, I know. But I just missed you, I think because I love you so much." He said kissing me again before I could reply. After a few minutes he let go of me and went to the kitchen to make us both a cup of tea. We drank our tea watching television and when we finished it Danny went cooking. I took that as a nice opportunity to look at his ass. When he was finished I went to set the table and walked up to him to slap his ass.

"Oi! Naughty girl." He said after I slapped his ass and he slapped my ass when he said that.

"Oi! Naughty boy!" I said to him.

"Hey, don't use my own word against me!" He said laughing.

"I'm sorry." I said kissing him on his nose. 

"By the way, dinner is finished." He said.

"Okay." I said sitting down at the table. We ate our dinner talking about a lot of stuff. When we were done I went to put the things in the dishwasher while Dan put his shoes on to have Skyler's last walk for today. When I was done I put my shoes on and a coat. I didn't care that I was still in my sweatpants as it was dark now and nobody would see us.

"Awh, look at the poor girl, she can barely walk now." I said laughing at Skyler who dragged herself forward. We both laughed at her tiredness, but cause she was so tired we decided to have a short walk. After about fifteen minutes we were back at home and Skyler fell straight asleep when she lied down on her favorite place in the living room. Danny poured us both a glass of wine and I put the television on to watch a movie. Just when I turned it on 'friends with benefits' started so we decided to watch that one. Halfway through the film I moved over to sit on Dan's lap and played with his hair, went down his neck, back and slipped under his shirt. I ran my hands up and down his bare back. He tried to pretend like it did nothing to him but failed when I head a soft moan coming from the back of his throat. I smiled at myself knowing that I had this affect on him and kept my hand on his back. After a while he couldn't take it anymore and started to kiss me hungrily. He lied me down on my back on the couch and came on top of me.

"You're a massive turn on. You know that?" He said while kissing my neck. I heard myself moan when he found my sensitive spot in my neck and started kissing it. My hand ran down his back and took his shirt over his head. He slipped his hands under my shirt and ripped it of me, he then kissed his way down and cupped my breasts through my bra.

"Bedroom?" I moaned into his neck.

"Sounds great." He replied. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist without breaking our kiss. He carried me upstairs to the bedroom and threw me dow on the bed and came on top of me again. I went with my hand down to his jeans and undid his belt, and his jeans. I slowly sheaf them down his legs until he was left his just his boxers.

"This is unfair." He whispered in his sexy irish accent which got heavier when he was turned on. His hands went to my sweatpants and before I knew it I was just in my knickers and bra. I rolled us over so I was now on top of him and started to kiss my way down his chest licking his nipple on my way down.  I felt him tense up when I came around his 'baby maker' so I decided to tease him and kissed around there for a while before I kissed my way back up again. When my lips met his again his hands went to my back and unhooked my bra leaving me now in just my knickers. 

"You're so beautiful." He said kissing me again. He rolled us back over and now he started to kiss his way down my body, kissing every inch of it. When he came back kissing my breast my hand slipped in his boxers and quickly pulling them down. He was fully naked now, and damn I loved that. I took his 'friend' in my hand and gave it a light squeeze which caused him to moan heavily. After a while of teasing each other I couldn't take it anymore,

"I need you now." I moaned. He smiled at me and slowly took my knickers of, then he got of me for a second to reach to his bedside table and threw a little package at me. I put it around 'O'Donoghue' and gave a light butterfly kiss on the top. He then lied me back  down and slowly opened my legs and came inside me. Our hands explored each others body, making us moan even more. Damn he is amazing...