~Chapter 58~ Lilly

Rose's pov:

I woke up from the alarm we'd set to get up to go to the hospital, cause I have my first scan today. It's been two weeks since we found out that I'm pregnant and Dan couldn't talk about anything else. Bless him. I reached over to turn the alarm of and felt Dan stir next to me.

"Morning handsome." I said smiling and kissed him.

"Morning." He mumbled in reply before he wrapped his arms around me once again and put his hand on my stomach. If you knew that I was pregnant you'd see a very small bump otherwise you wouldn't see it. We just lay in silence for a few minutes until Danny said, fully awake this time,

"How are my babies doing?"

"Great, I guess." I said smiling. He smiled back and placed his lips on mine once again.

"Babe, we have to get up if we want to be there in time." I said slowly pulling the covers back.

"Yeah I know." He replied sitting up. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I took my knickers and Dan's shirt of and stepped in the shower. Seconds later I felt to strong arms wrap around me from behind.

"You really thought you could get away from me this easily?" He asked smirking when I turned around. I just laughed at him and started to wash my hair while Dan decided to wash my body. When he was done with that he kneeled down in front of me and started talking to my small bump. I smiled at how cute he was as he placed a small kiss on it.

"I can't wait to have he or she in my arms." He said smiling when he stood up again.

"Me neither, but we'll still have to wait nine months." I said placing my hand on his chest.

"Yeah..." He said placing his hand on my stomach again.

"You nervous for the scan?" He asked once we were out of the shower and were drying ourselves.

"Hmm, maybe a little bit." I admitted.

"Everything will be okay, we're gonna see our baby." He said smiling at me. I smiled as well at the thought and started to get dressed. I put my hair up in a messy bum and applied some mascara. When I was done I went downstairs where Danny had just made our breakfast. When we finished that we had a quick walk with Skyler before we went to the hospital.

On our way to the hospital I was just staring out of the window until I felt Danny's hand placed on my thigh.

"It's gonna be okay." He said giving me a reassuring smile.

"But what if something's wrong with the baby?" I asked worried.

"I'm sure there's nothing wrong. I mean, with you as mum and me as dad there must come a really cute kid." He said smiling one of those cheeky smiles. I rolled my eyes at him and went back to staring out of the window. After a few more minutes we arrived at the hospital and went in. We were told to sit  in the waiting room and moments later I heard a nurse say, "Mrs O'Donoghue." I smiled at myself when I heard that name and I saw Danny smiling at me as well. I grabbed his hand and we followed her to a room. She told me to lie down and lift up my shirt while she put the cold gel on my stomach. My hand was still in Dan's and he gave it a light squeeze. A few seconds later the room was filled with the sound of the heartbeat of our unborn child, while we were watching the screen in front of us where we could see he or she. I must see I needed a little bit of imagination to see a baby in it but I think that's because it's early.

"Everything seems to be totally fine." The women said smiling. I couldn't help the huge smile that spread across my face when I heard that. I wiped the gel from my stomach while she printed the photos for us. When we were ready to leave we made an new appointment for the next time and walked back to the car.

"I told you that you have nothing to worry about." Dan said smiling and kissed me on the top of my head.

***

It was now 6PM and we were eating dinner, suddenly Danny's phone rang cause Glen was calling. He picked it up and started talking to him. I saw that a huge smile spread across his face and when he hung up he said smiling,

"Glen and Laura's child is born!"

"That's amazing!!" I beamed happily. We quickly finished our food and made our way to the hospital once again. They wanted to keep the sex of their baby to keep a surprise and they hadn't told Dan yet on the phone so we bought a few things for them that could be for boys and girls.

When we arrived at the hospital we saw Glen waiting for us outside.

"Congrataiolations man!" Danny said embracing him in a man hug. I hugged him as well before he took us inside. When we came to their room I saw that Mark and Rina were there as well and saw Laura on the bed with a beautiful baby in her arms. I carefully hugged her cause she was holding the baby.

"What's the name of this beautiful girl?" I asked. Well I assumed it was a girl cause she was wearing a pink hat.

"Lilly Power." Laura said smiling.

"That's gorgeous." Danny said patting Glen on his back. We all held her for a while until she started to get hungry so we left the room that Laura could feed her. We were standing in the corridor of the hospital just taking with Mark and Rina.

"So, how did the first scan go?" Mark asked.

"Great, everything's fine." Danny said smiling proudly.

"That's good to hear." Rina said smiling.

"Yeah." I replied thinking about how it must be to have our own little baby in our arms.