~Chapter 37~ Maud

Danny's pov:

When I woke up I saw that Rose had already left to her work. So I got up and put my sweatpants and a random t-shirt on and walked downstairs. When I came downstairs I was greeted by a happy Skyler who jumped against my leg. I kneeled down and stroked her. Then I walked to the kitchen to make myself some toast. I sat down at the table and went on twitter to reply to some fans. When I finished my breakfast I went to have a shower, I didn't have to go to the studio so I took my time. I just stood there in the shower and let the hot water soak into my skin. I quickly washed my hair and stepped out of the shower. Just when I stepped out I heard the doorbell so I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and went to open the door. When I opened the door I saw a girl around my age, straight blonde hair, way too much make-up and a little bit taller than Rose.

"Ehm hi?" I said looking at the girl standing in front of me.

"Hey Danny!" The girl said like we were old friends.

"Sorry, but do I know you?" I asked.

"You should. I'm Maud, Rose's sister." She said.

"Oh yeah, I've heard something about you." I said thinking back to when we were in the restaurant and she told me about her parents and her sister who got all the attention.

"What are you doing here?" I asked when she didn't say anything.

"Oh I just wanted to meet you." She said stepping closer to the door ready to let herself in.

"Um okay." I said opening the door a little bit for her to come in.

"Just give me a minute that I can change." I said gesturing to my towel.

"Oh I don't mind if you keep you're towel around you, or if you'd take it of..." She said in a flirtatious way. I don't know if she meant it as joke or not but I didn't like it. I decided not to reply to that one and just turned around and walked upstairs. I changed into some black skinny jeans and a t-shirt and walked back downstairs. 

When I came back downstairs I saw that she had taken her coat of and was sitting on the couch. She was wearing a low cut in top that showed of a bit to much of her breasts, and a shirt skirt that just didn't totally cover her butt. Cheap. 

"You want some tea?" I asked her.

"Yeah sounds great." She said smiling. I don't know how she does it but she creates a very awkward atmosphere. I walked to the kitchen and made us both a cup of tea, then I walked back to the living room. I sat down on the couch and she sat down next to me but a little bit too close than you should when you just came to 'meet someone.' I shuffled a little bit away from her but she just came with me. I was sitting on the edge of the couch by now so I had no choice of letting her sit close to me. 

"So, Danny, you're in a band aren't ya?" She asked smiling at me.

"Eh yeah." I replied not really knowing where she was going.

"I really like your band." She said winking.

"Oh thanks, what's your favorite song?" I asked trying to get a normal conversation.

"I'm falling to pieces."

"I think you mean breakeven..." I said trying to hide my annoyance towards her. 

"Yeah. Whatever." She replied.

"So how's it to be in a band with so many gorgeous women-fans?" She said leaning a bit forward showing of her boobs.

"It's amazing, we're blessed. But we're not doing it for the girls we're doing it for the music, and, I already have to most beautiful girl that exist." I replied looking her in the eyes.