~Chapter 39~ Packing

Rose's pov:

It's my birthday in two days and Danny told me to pack a suitcase cause he's gonna take me somewhere. I have no idea what he's up to, but I hope he doesn't spend to much money on me cause I don't need anything, cause I have him. I know it sounds cheesy, but it's true... 

I'm currently walking back home from work, I'm always looking forward to coming home when Danny's there cause I'm not coming home to an empty house anymore. If you'd tell me a few months ago that I'd be here now living with Danny O'Donoghue from the script and being head over heels in love with him, I swear I'd laugh at you. And I'm still asking myself what I've done to deserve this, cause I  mean look at him, he's just perfection and then me on the other hand, I'm far from perfection! We haven't heard anything from Maud since she kissed Danny, well, that's not true. She turned up at our doorstep a few days after she'd kissed Danny and came to 'clear the air.' But me being me I couldn't control myself and shouted at her like there was no tomorrow. Telling her what kind of stupid bitch she is and god knows what else. Thank god Dan came before I could go any worse cause I don't know what I'd have done if he didn't come and dragged me back inside and send Maud away.

I arrived at our home and opened the door walking inside, taking my coat of and kicking my shoes of. I walked to the kitchen where I saw Danny preparing dinner. He was very concentrated at whatever he was doing, so he didn't notice me waking up to him and wrapping my arms around him from behind. He jumped a little bit when he felt my arms but soon relaxed when he realized it was me.

"Hey gorgeous. How was you day?" He asked turning around and giving me a kiss.

"Yeah, it was good. How was the studio." I asked kneeling down to stroke Skyler who was lying at Danny's feet.

"Great. I think album 5 is gonna be good." He said smiling.

"I hope so, cause we fans want something good to sing along to!" I said laughing.

"Almost forgot that I'm in a relationship with a fan." He said laughing as well.

"Almost..." I said winking, and started to set the table.

After dinner I went to pack my suitcase, cause we're leaving tomorrow. I've tried everything to get out of him where we are going but he just won't say anything. I get my gray suitcase and put it open on the bed. I have no idea what to take with me cause I don't know where we're going, so I don't know how the weather there is and what kinds of clothes and should take with me. I spend a few minutes staring at my clothes in the wardrobe with still an empty suitcase.

"Need any help babe?" Danny asked when he walked into the bedroom and saw me staring at the wardrobe.

"Yes, I have no idea what kind of clothes I should take with me." I said turning around to him.

"Well you don't have to take clothes with you... I wouldn't mind if you'd walk around naked the whole time." He said winking.

"But, I think that will be too cold, and I don't want everyone to see you naked cause you're mine." He added.

"Danny I'm serious!" I said trying not to smile. "What's the weather there like?" I asked trying to get something out of him.

"It's not very warm yet." He said coming to stand next to me looking at my clothes.

"Okay..." I said picking a few knickers and putting them in my suitcase.

"Don't forget these." He said smirking holding up my 'sexy' lingerie.

"Why'd I need them?" I asked teasing him.

"You know, just in case." He said putting it in my suitcase.