~Chapter 5~ Next day

Danny's pov:

After a few minutes we pulled apart to catch our breath. Thank god she has to catch her breath as well, so I'm not the only one. I looked her right in the eye for any signs of regret but I couldn't find any, so I hoped that she felt that spark to cause I definitely felt one. We leant closer again, and again we pressed our lips together. Damn this girl can kiss, I never want to let her go but I know that I need to do that cause we weren't even together. She let me go and whispered in my ear:

''Danny, sorry I'm but I'm really tired. So would you mind if I go to bed?"

"No of course not sweetheart, come I'll show you my bed and give you one of my shirts so you're comfortable cause I don't think that a dress will sleep comfortable...'' I replied to her.

''Thanks'' she said standing up.

I gave her one of my (clean) T-shirts and found an unused tooth brusher. I left her alone to get changed an get ready for bed. When she was finished she came back to the living room to wish me a good night. I walked up to her and gave her a kiss on her cheek and whispered

''Good night gorgeous, I'm right here if you need anything just wake me up.''

''Okay thank you" she said walking back to my bedroom.

I didn't feel to conclude the bed in my spare room so I just grabbed a blanket and pillow and threw it on the couch. I went to bathroom to brush my teeth, stripped down to my boxers and lied down on the couch. When I lie down I felt that I was really tired as well, so soon enough I drifted of into  a sleepless sleep. 

Rose's pov:

*The next day*

I woke up from the light that was coming through the crack of the curtains. I looked around and realized that I wasn't in my own room let alone my own house. Then I remembered last light and that I had drunk to much to drive home so I stayed here. And we kissed. I looked down and was relieved when I saw that I had still clothes on. Danny's clothes. I looked at the bedside table to see what time it is. It was already 10.34 so I decided to go up, I expected Danny to be up as well. I got out of the bed and went into the living room. I was still wearing Danny's T-shirt but I didn't mind since he is pretty tall and well, I'm not. His shirt came to just above my knees, like my dress so it wasn't like I was wearing less than yesterday. 

I walked into the living room but Danny was still asleep on the sofa. He managed to push the blanket of himself, so I had a good view on him since he was still in his boxers. No Rose stop thinking like that! But damn he is hot... I walked to the kitchen to make a cup of tea for us. I put the kettle on and walked over to Danny to wake him. I kneeled down next to him and stroked his hair. He slowly began to stir and opened his eyes. 

''Morning sunshine!" I said in a cheery voice.

''Hello gorgeous'' He replied in his morning voice. He sat up, rubbed his eyes and put his glasses on his nose. Aaawh he looked so cute when he has just woken up with his hair all floppy.

''I made us a cup of tea.'' I said to him. 

''Awh thanks!" Danny said smiling at me. I walked to the kitchen to get us our tea. I was glad that it still wasn't awkward or something between us, although Danny was walking around half naked... I sat back next to him and we sat in comfortable drinking our tea. I secretly looked a few times at him, and his body...  After a few times Danny smirked and said "Like what you see?" I went bright red and quickly looked away. Danny laughed at my reaction and changed the subject with asking me if I wanted any breakfast. I nodded my head and asked:

''Do you need any help?"

''No, it's fine I think I can do this by myself" He said winking at me. 

''Whatever'' I said, acting like I didn't see his wink.

''Danny, I don't know if you've planned something but I can't stay to long cause I have to walk with my dog.''

''Oh yeah sure'' He said a little bit disappointed. 

''But if you want you can come over with me and maybe we can watch a film or something?'' I asked. Cause to be honest I didn't want to leave either. I felt safe with him or something, like we knew each other for our whole life already. And, maybe, really maybe I had some feelings for him. But I couldn't let him know that or something cause he would never feel something for me, I mean he can have every single women he want so why would he want me. And if I told him that I had feelings maybe I would ruin our perfect friendship that started like yesterday...

''Yeah, I'd love to!" He replied happy.

After we had finished our dinner I asked Danny if I could have a shower.

''Yeah of course, you didn't have to ask that.'' he replied to me.

So I grabbed my clothes from yesterday and went to his bathroom, which was also gorgeous of course. I stepped into his rain shower and let the water run over my body. I found some shower gel and began to wash my body. When I was done I wrapped myself in a big huge white towel and dried my hair. I didn't brought any make-up so I had to do with-out it today. After my body and hair were dry  I put my dress back on and went back into the living room. 

Danny's pov:

Rose walked back into the living room this time with her own clothes on again. But I didn't mind that she was walking around in my shirt it looked pretty sexy on her. Danny what are you thinking?! I stood up and walked over to her and said to her

''You look beautiful, again.'' 

She blushed and looked away. I liked it when she reacted like that is was so cute. 

''I'm now going for a shower.'' I said to her.

''Okay'' She said to me.

When I came out the shower I put on my jeans with my hoodie and asked Rose if she was ready. I grabbed my leather jacket and together we walked to her car. When we drove to her house I was thinking if I should tell her my feelings for her...

As soon as we were at her house she said that she had to have a quick walk with Skyler and that she would be back in about half an hour. Before she left she shouted at me "Make yourself at home while I'm away!" "okay!" I shouted back at her and after that I heard the door close. I sat down on the couch and watched some tv, and I was still thinking about whether I should tell her or not about my feelings. I came to the conclusion that it was the best if I just told her the truth. Just when I decided that I heard the door open en shut and her shout "I'm back!" Okay here we go...