~Chapter 12~ Papers

Rose's pov:

When we came downstairs Ian sat on the couch reading the paper, and when he saw us walking in he looked up and asked

"Have you seen the papers?"

I looked confused at Ian and Danny not knowing what was going on.

"Not yet." Danny replied.

"Well, congratulations you both are front page news." Ian said throwing the paper at us. Dan and I went to the couch to sit down and read the paper. It said:

Danny O'Donoghue's new girlfriend?

The script's frontman Danny O'Donoghue has been spotted with a girl walking around and holding hands in Dublin city on christmas morning. When they got question fired at them Danny took the mysterious girl in a random shop to escape from the press. We still don't know who the girl is and if she is his girlfriend but they seemed very close. After Irma Danny never really had a girlfriend again, he dated a few girls but it never worked. Will this be his new girlfriend?

And next to the article was a picture of us two holding hands.  I looked at Danny is he was still looking at the picture of us in the paper.

"Dan, what are we gonna do now?" I asked him.

"Nothing just let them write their shit. We will announce our relationship when we are ready." He replied giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Well at least they didn't write anything bad about us." I said smiling at him.

"No, but promise me if that's ever gonna happen please ignore it. As long as we know the truth it's okay. Okay baby?"

"Of course. I don't care what they write about me."

"I love you." Danny said giving me a kiss on my lips this time.

"I love you too." I said kissing him back.

"Aah guys! I thought you were just finished in bath, and now you continue here?! Please get a room." Ian said laughing. I slapped him playfully on his arm and said

"We have a room, upstairs. But we like to find out new places." Ian rolled his eyes, laughed and walked away.

"I'm glad that you and my brothers and sisters get along very well." Danny said pulling me on his lap.

"Yeah me too. But I like them, and I go shopping tomorrow with your sisters." I said playing with his hair.

"But what do I need to do all day when you're away?" Dan said pouting. I just laughed at his face and said

"That's up to you."  We then stood up and went to sit on the table for dinner. 

After dinner we all watched some television until 11PM, when Dan and I decided to go to bed. When we both were ready for bed we got in and I snuggled up to Dan's chest.

"Goodnight gorgeous." He said giving me a last kiss.

"Night handsome." I said kissing him back.

*The next day*

I woke up in the arms of the most sexy man on earth. Danny was still fast asleep so I just stared at his beautiful face.  He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. He was lying on his left side with his face to mine side. His chest was slowly rising up and down from his breathing. And sometimes light snores came out of his mouth.  After about half an hour staring at my handsome boyfriend I decided to get up and get ready for my shopping trip today with Andi, Mandi and Vicky. When I was finished I made breakfast for Danny and took it upstairs. When I walked in the room I saw that Dan was now awake. 

"Hello mr sunshine." I said happy.

"Hi babe, I missed you." He said giving me a light kiss when I came to sit next to him.

"Well I think you didn't miss me that long cause I can see that you've just woken up."

"You know me too well." Dan said laughing.

"I made breakfast for you this time." I said handing him the tray with his breakfast.

"Thanks baby." He said sitting himself up. When Danny had finished his breakfast we both went downstairs, Dan to bring the tray back and I to go shopping with his sisters.

"Have fun babe." He said giving me a kiss and a hug.

"Thanks but I think that's gonna be ok!"

"All right and don't worry about Skyler I will look after her today and have a walk with her." He said walking us to the front door.

"Okay thanks."  I said giving him a last kiss. 

When we were having a coffee after about two hours of shopping the girls started with the questions.

"You love him don't ye?" Andi said taking a sip from her coffee.

"Yes, more than everything." I replied.

"That's good. And I like you too. I mean I didn't really like Dan's other girlfriends." Mandi said.

"Thanks and I like you guys too."  I said to them all.

"Good! Now change the subject, what do you two do to each other cause you're not very silent if you know what I mean." Vicky said winking at me. I felt myself getting red cause I knew exactly what she meant.

"Do you really want to know that? Cause I mean he is your little brother." I said laughing.

"Maybe, maybe not." Andi said.

"Well let's just say that he know what he does." I said hoping that they would take this.

"Yeah we've heard that." Mandi said laughing.

After the coffee we continued our shopping trip. We all bought a lot of new clothes and other stuff. When we were all exhausted we decided that it was time to go home. We all had to carry about seven bags so it would take us a while as well.  When we walked through Grafton street suddenly I got recognized by the press, they all started shouting questions at me like

"Hey! You are the girl from the paper aren't you?"

"Are you Danny's girlfriend?"

"How long are you together?"

"Are the rumors true?"

We all 4 ignored them and after a few minutes of being fired with questions they realized that we weren't gonna answer one of them so they decided to leave. 

"I think we're all gonna be in the papers tomorrow." Vicky said once they were all gone.

"Yup, I think so." I said relieved that the questioning had stopped. When we arrived back at home we walked inside and Danny came just walking downstairs and said

"Wow, I think you had a great day then?" 

"Yes you can say that." Andi said taking her bags upstairs. Dan helped me with my bags and put them in our room and asked with a cheeky smile

"Have you already spend the hunkemoller voucher?"

"No cause you said that you wanted to do that together." I said winking at him.

"Oh yeah that's right. Well I guess that we are gonna have a shopping trip as well soon then." He said winking back at me. 

"Yeah I think so. And Dan I think that we're gonna be in the papers tomorrow again cause we got spotted by the press." 

"Okay well let's just wait what they're gonna say." He said giving me a kiss on the top of my head.

"Yeah, all right." I said kissing him on the cheek. 

"Don't worry darling, they won't say anything bad cause they don't have anything bad to say." He said taking me in his arms.

"Oh I'm not worrying." I said putting my head on his chest. 

"Good, I love you Rose O'Connor."

"I love you too Daniel O'Donoghue."