~Chapter 7~

Danny's pov:

I woke up with the feeling from a trace of little kisses that came from my chest up to my lips. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Rose's beautiful green eyes staring into mine.

''Good morning handsome, slept well?" She asked in a cheery voice.

''Moring love, Yeah great you?" I replied a bit sleepy.

''Amazing thanks! I made us breakfast.'' She said when she picked a tray from the bedside table. 

''Awh you didn't have to do that.'' I said and gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

''Rose?" I asked her.

"Danny" 

"Can I take you on a date tonight? I mean a real date?"

"I'd love to. But after my work so I have to word today.'' She replied to me.

''Of course no problem.'' I said while giving her a kiss again. We ate our breakfast in a comfortable silence. When we were finished she brought the plates back to the kitchen and placed them in the sink. Then she came back into the bedroom and said

"I'm having a shower, you can have one too if you want."

"You mean right now?" I asked in a cheeky voice.

"Danny! No! You have to wait until I'm finished" She replied laughing.

"Okay, if you change your mind you know were I am." I said grinning.

"I know, but don't worry about that.'' She said while she walked to the bathroom. 

I went into the lounge and sat on the cough. Just when I sat down Skyler came running towards me, jumped on my lap and started licking my face. 

"Good morning to you too Skyler." I said laughing. She stopped licking me and just lie down in my lap. I started stroking her while I was waiting for the shower. Then I started to think about where I would take Rose tonight. Cause to be honest I had nothing planned it just popped up in my head this morning and asked her. Luckily I have time to think about that today, while Rose is working.

Rose's pov:

When I came out of the shower I wrapped my towel around my body and walked into the living room to tell Danny that it was his turn. When I came in the living room I saw that  Skyler lie on Danny's lap, while Danny was stroking her. I walked up to Danny and said

"I think she likes you. And she is not the only one." He looked up and smiled back. Omg, his smile, it's amazing. 

"You finished?" He asked me.

"Yup" I said popping the P. "It's your turn." He stood up but before he walked to the bathroom he walked to me and whispered in my ear

"Looks good on ye, the towel" I blushed and looked back. He gave me a kiss on my neck and walked to the bathroom to have a shower. I heard him singing in the shower 'sex bomb' and 'I just wanna make love to you.' Irish charmer. 

When he came back into the lounge with his towel wrapped around his waist I got an idea.

"Danny?" I asked him with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah"

"You didn't brought any clean underwear with you did ye?"

"No? Why?" He asked confused.

"Well I could clean this one for you, if you want...'' I said giving him a wink.

"Aaah you naughty girl! But what do I need to wear while you're cleaning my underwear?" He said playing my game back.

"Well, you could just keep the towel on for a while?" I said smiling to him.

"Hmmm, yeah, sounds great.'' He said and went back to the bathroom to get his underwear. He walked back in with his underwear and gave it to me and I put it in the washing machine. When I walked into the living room and I sat on Dan's lap on the couch.

''How late do you need to be at word?" He asked me looking at the clock. 

"2 PM. The girls are opening today. So we have still two hours left.''

"Okay, what do you wanna do?" He asked me.

"Ehm we could watch some television or something?"

"Yeah, okay." He said to me. So I turned the TV on and sat back on his lap. He was playing with my hear and gave me light kisses on my now and then. After I while I started playing with the hem of his towel to tease him. I knew that I was turning him on but I didn't mind cause I liked teasing him.

"You know that what you're doing is very dangerous." He whispered in my ear while nibbling on my ear.  He put his hands on my waist and kissed me again. Full on my lips this time. He licked my bottom lip for entrance but I liked to tease him a little bit longer. When he softly bit my bottom lip I slowly opened my mouth. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. While he moved his hands to my bum. But before we could go any further the washing machine beeped to let us know that he was finished. So I gave him one last kiss and stood up to get his underwear. I threw it to him and he walked to my bedroom to put his clothes on. When he came back in it was already 1.30 PM so I had to leave if I wanted to be on time for work. So we both grabbed our stuff and left. He went back home and I went to work. He said that he would pick me up tonight at 6 o'clock for our date. 

When I arrived at work I started to help all the customers that still weren't helped. But I couldn't really keep my mind by with what I was doing. Every time I wondered where he would take me and what I needed to wear. One of my colleague's Anne, and at the same time a good friend, noticed that I was somewhere else with my mind. When we had a lunch break she asked me what was going on.

"Rose, you aren't really here today with your mind which is so not you. So what's going on?"

"Well, I-I have a boyfriend and we're having a date tonight.'' I replied a little bit shy but I don't really know why I was shy.

''Oooh! And who's this loverboy? Do I know him? Is he good looking?" She asked excited.

"Ehm, yeah you know him well not personally but you know him. And hell yes he is hot!" I answered her questions.

"And what's his name?" She asked curious.

"Danny, Danny O'Donoghue.''

"NO WAY! FROM THE SCRIPT!?" She shouted with excitement.

"Yes.'' I replied trying to stay calm.

"Oh hell yes, I know him and damn he is hot!" She said while giving me a hug.

"Well miss O'Connor I hope that this is a keeper!" She said serious this time.

"Yeah, me too."

"Well, have fun tonight then!" She said while we were going back to work. 

"Yes, I will, don't worry" 

A/N

This chapter has no name cause I couldn't think of a good name... So if you know a good name feel free to comment! ;) xx