~Chapter 30~ Home again

Rose's pov:

Today was our last day in Venice, we still had the whole day today here but tonight we're gonna fly back to Dublin. I had an amazing week with Danny here he's done such romantic things for me. I changed into my bikini and grabbed my towel and went to join Danny by the pool.

"Hey babe." He said when he saw me walking towards him by the pool.

"Hi." I replied while I sat down on the loungers next to him. I lied down and closed my eyes enjoying our last day here and catching as much sun as I could.

"Babe I'm gonna get us a drink." Dan said standing up.

"Okay, I'm in the pool for a swim." I said walking to the pool.

I swam for a while and then sat down on the bench in the water under a bridge. After a while a strange man came and sat next to me I didn't say anything to him, cause he didn't say anything either. But then he came closer and closer to me until he couldn't come any closer. I wanted to swim away from him but then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back next to him.

"Hello love, what are you doing here all alone?" The man asked.

"I'm not alone. And don't fucking touch me." I relied.

"Yes you're definitely alone here cause I don't see anyone else here." He said smirking still holding my wrist.

"But I can keep you company." He said moving his other hand to my waist and then to my ass and squeezed it. I tried to slap him with my other hand but he caught it and said,

"I wouldn't do that missy."

"Just let me go." I said trying to get out of his iron grip.

"I'll let you go when I'm done with you." He said moving his hand back to my ass. I really hoped that Danny noticed that I wasn't back yet and didn't see me so he would start looking for me. He moved his hand up my body again and hold my breast. It was not it the soft and gentle way Danny always does, it was rough and hard. Suddenly I was so scared that I didn't knew what to do anymore I just froze.

"Come, let's go to somewhere else." He whispered in my ear.

"N-no." I managed to get out of my mouth.

I don't know if he didn't hear me or just ignored me but he picked me up and turned around. Then I heard a familiar voice saying,

"She said no." I looked up to see Danny standing in front of the man. Thank god!

"Chill mate, she has nothing to do with you." The man replied trying to swim around Danny with me.

"I'm not your mate. And yes, she has something to do with me as she is my girlfriend." Danny said stepping closer to the man. He didn't didn't want to let me go but Danny was way taller and stronger than him so he just grabbed his wrist and helped me out of the man's grip. The man tried to fight against it but he wasn't strong enough.

"Now go away and never touch my girlfriend again. Got it?" Danny said to the man, anger rising in his voice. Dan grabbed my hand and helped me out of the pool back to our loungers.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking worried at me.

"Yes, I'm now." I said giving him a smile.

"Sure?"

"Yes, nothing really bad happened. Thank god you were there."

"Did, did he touch you? I mean touch you in places that he shouldn't?" He asked me sitting down next to me on my lounger.

"Yeah..." I replied looking down at my feet.

"Hey baby, it's not your fault." I said putting his finger under my chin forcing me to look at him.

"I love you." He said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too." I replied. He smiled at me and gave me a light kiss on my lips. We relaxed for a few hours until we had to go to the airport. We went up to our room to get our suitcases and then went to the airport. At 7PM we sat in our airplane on our way back home.

"Thank you." I said putting my head on his shoulder.

"For what?" He asked looking down at me.

"This amazing vacation." I said smiling.

"Thank you for going with me." He said kissing the top of my head.

When we were back in Dublin again we went to get our suitcases and walked outside to get a taxi. But Ireland being Ireland it was raining so Danny made me wait inside while he got a taxi so I wouldn't get wet. After about two minutes he came back walking toward me and said,

"Come on babe, the taxi is waiting." He grabbed our suitcases and when we reached the taxi he put them in the trunk. Then he came to sit next to me on the backseats taking my hand in his. When we finally arrived back at our house Danny paid the taxi driver and we took our suitcases inside. I put all our dirty clothes in the washing machine while Dan was disappeared to the bath room. When I finished I came in the living room where I saw Danny waiting for me.

"Come babe I got something." He said leading me upstairs and to the bath room. He opened the door and he had filled the bath for us.

"To relax after our flight." He said smiling at me.

"You're sweet." I said kissing him passionately before he could reply. We took our clothes of and stepped in the warm water. I sat down in between Danny's legs and rested my head against his chest. Soon enough I felt my eyes getting heavy and I drifted of to sleep in the bath against Dan's chest.