~Chapter 8~ Real date

Rose's pov:

When I'm finally finished at work I jump in my car and drive home as fast as I could. When I arrive I jump in the shower and wash by body and hair I turn the shower off and walk to my wardrobe to pick a dress. I choose a red dress with my high heels. I do my make-up and decide to straighten my hair. When I'm finished it is 5.50 so Danny could be here any minute. When I pick up my phone I see that I have a text from Laura, I think Anne has told her that I'm going out with Dan cause the text read

"Have fun tonight babe, tell me all the details tomorrow;) x L" I answer her and just before I press send I hear the doorbell ring. I answer her

"Thanks. And yes, I will. bye x R" I walk to the door and open it to be faced with a very good looking guy, Danny.

Danny's pov:

When I arrive at her house I walk up to her door. Suddenly I start to feel nervous but I have no idea why. Cause I mean I've dated more girls, but I never felt nervous with them. I think that it's because I feel different around her I really like her. And I just don't want to mess this up. I ring the doorbell and a few seconds later she opened the door. Wow. She was gorgeous. My jaw dropped and I realized I was staring at her.

"Wow. You look amazing." I said to her and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks, you look not bad yourself." She said back winking at me. I took her hand and guided her to the taxi that was waiting for us. 

"Where are we going?" She asked me.

"It's are surprise, you'll see." I replied to her.

"But I don't like surprises." She said trying to persuade me to tell her where we are going. I gave her a kiss and whispered. 

"Just wait'' The taxi came to a halt so I paid the driver, stepped out and ran to the other side to open the door for Rose.

"Wow, gentleman." She said winking at me.

"I like to treat a women nice." I said while I took her hand. I noticed that she forgot her coat and it was december so pretty cold. I took my coat of and put it over her shoulders.

"No Dan, keep it you'll be freezing.'' She said giving my coat back.

"No babe, I'm okay, keep it on please." And I put the coat back on her. She gave in as she realized that she was not gonna win this one. After an about 4 minutes walk we pulled up at the restaurant where I had reserved. We walked inside and were greeted by a waiter.

"Hello sir, name please" He asked me.

"O'Donoghue" I answered him.

"Ah, I see table for two right?"

"Yes." When we were brought to our table I let Rose sit down and then I sat down myself. Another waiter came and asked us what we wanted to drink and we ordered a bottle of wine. Later our food came as well. After a while I asked her what she was going to do with christmas. Just after I asked her she became quiet and looked away. 

"You don't have to tell if you don't want." I said trying to comfort her.

"No it's okay it's just that I'm alone with christmas, cause my family is quite messed up and they don't want me at home anymore..."

"I'm sorry." I said reaching for her hand across the table.

"Nah, it's okay." She said looking me in the eyes again. Suddenly I got an brilliant idea if I say myself.

"You can come and celebrate christmas with my family!" I said with excitement about the thought that my girlfriend could come and celebrate christmas with my family.

"No, I don't want to be a burden to your family."

"No you won't please come with me! I'm sure that they will love you!" I said trying to convince her to come.

"Okay but only if you're sure that you're family is okay with that." 

"I'm sure! But if you really want I can call my mum tomorrow if you want." I said.

"Okay." 

When we had finished our meal we left the restaurant cause I had another surprise for her. We walked out the restaurant and our taxi stood there already waiting for us. I had told the taxi driver before where I wanted to take her so I didn't need to say anything. I opened the taxi door for Rose to step in the taxi  I closed the door behind her and stepped in the taxi on the other side. When we arrived at our destination I opened the door again for Rose. We were on the top of a small mountain just on the edge of London with an amazing view of London. I picked the basket out of the trunk from the taxi and took her hand. I walked her to a great place and took the blanket out of the basket and put it on the ground. I sat down on the blanket and soon enough Rose joined me.

"What are we doing here?" She asked me not knowing why we were here.

"We're having a picnic as dessert and I thought that this would be an romantic place." I said to her and put her hand in mine.

"That's amazing Dan!" She squealed with excitement. I laughed at her outburst and took two glasses and a bottle of champagne out the picnic basket. I poured the champagne in the glasses and gave one to her. Then I took all the other snacks out of the basked and placed it all on the blanket. She gave me a long kiss and said

"This is amazing Dan. It's the best someone has ever done for me." 

"Only the best for my girl." I said cheekily. I picked up a strawberry enrobed in chocolate and started to feed her. When we were done we both lie down and looked at the sky, which was filled with stars by now. I took another blanket out of the basket and put that over us both incase we were getting cold. She lied her head on my chest and I slowly started singing 'sky full of stars' by coldplay. After about half an hour I heard the taxi coming back and put everything back in the basket. I saw that Rose had fallen asleep so I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the taxi. I walked back to get the picnic basket and then stepped in the taxi. The taxi driver drove us back to my house where carried Rose inside my house to the bedroom. I lightly woke her to give her one of my shirts to sleep in cause a dress doesn't seem very comfortable to sleep in. When she has changed she lie back down and fell straight asleep when her head hit the pillow. I tucked her in, stripped down to my boxers and got in the bed next to her. I took her in my arms and gave her a kiss on her head and whispered

"Goodnight love." I closed my eyes and soon enough I drifted of to sleep as well.

A/N

Thanks to everyone who read my story! It has already over 100 reads I never expected that! Thank you so much! xx