~Chapter 24~ Sick

Danny's pov:

When I wake up Rose is still asleep, so I just lie there looking at her. But after a while I notice that she is sweating like crazy. I move closer to her and feel that she is really hot as well. I decide to get out of bed and make her a cup of tea for when she wakes up, hoping that she'll feel better than that I think she is feeling. When the water is boiled I hear footsteps upstairs and seconds later I hear her throwing up in the toilet. I rush up the stairs and keep her hair behind her head while rubbing her back with my other hand. When she's finished throwing her guts up she sits with her back agains the cool bathroom wall and I notice how pale she is.

"Are you ok, babe?" I ask her worried.

"I'm not feeling very well." She said with her head in her hands.

"Come, let's get you back to bed." I say helping her stand up. When she's standing on both her feet she closes her eyes and hold on to me and the wall for dear life.

"I'm a little bit dizzy." She mumbled still with her eyes closed.

"Let me carry  you then." I say, picking her up very careful. I put her carefully down on the bed, then I go downstairs to get her a few painkillers and a glass of water hoping that if she takes these and has a few hours of sleep that she'll feeling better.

"Here take these." I said handing her the glass and the painkillers.

"Thanks." She said smiling weak at me. When she has downed them I tuck her in and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll call Glen and Mark that I'm not coming to the studio today." I whisper in her ear.

"You don't have to do that." She replied in a hoarse voice.

"Yes I do, I have to look after my poor baby."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Rose's pov:

When I wake up again I see that is's 2.36 PM. I'm feeling a little bit better but I still feel like I just got hit by a bus, or three... I just lie there on my back facing the ceiling and listening to Danny playing the piano in the living room. After a few minutes the playing stops and I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and the door slowly being opened.

"Hey baby, you're awake." He smiles when he sees me with my eyes open.

"Yup." I reply trying to smile back at him.

"How're you feeling?" He asked coming over to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Hmmm, little bit better but still like shit. Can you help me to get downstairs." I ask him trying to sit up a little bit.

"Yeah, sure." He said helping me up and changing into some sweatpants and one of his t-shirts. I carefully stand up on my wobbly legs, and wait for most of the dizziness to go away.

"You ready?" Danny asked holding my shoulders so I won't fall.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Okay, just say it when when somethings happens. Ok baby?" He said as we slowly start to walk. I just nod in response trying to focus on the stairs. When we're standing on the second step of the stairs I got hit by a wave of dizziness. Thank god Danny was with me and was and caught me.

"Wait a minute." I managed to say.

"Of course, just take your time sweetheart."  After a few minutes I'm still feeling dizzy so Danny carefully picked me up and carried me to the living room and lied me down on the couch and draped a blanked over me. When I lie there Skyler comes running toward me and jumped on the couch and lied down on my feet. Dan came walking in with new painkillers and a glass of water.

"Is the dizziness better?" He asked handing me the glass.

"Yeah." I said swallowing the pills.

"Good." He said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Can you please sing to me?" I ask suddenly as I lie on the couch with my eyes closed.

"What do you want me to sing?"

"I don't know. One of your songs." He started singing 'no words' and slowly stroking my forehead. I wasn't tired enough to fall asleep but it was a nice feeling just lying there with Dan singing to me. When the song ended we heard light snoring coming from the other side of the couch where Skyler was sleeping now. We laughed at her and Dan went to the kitchen to make me some soup.

"This is a special recipe my mum learned me. So I hope that it's making you feel better." He said when he came to sit down next to me on the couch. He fed me the soup, and even though I wasn't feeling well, I would lie if I'd say that I didn't enjoy it... When I finished Dan's amazing soup I lied down again and drifted of to sleep.

***

I woke up when I heard the door shut and Dan and Skyler coming into the living room again.

"Had a walk with Skyler?" I ask smiling at him.

"Yup. How're you feeling now?" He said smiling back.

"Better, again. Less dizzy, less headache, not the feeling that I'm gonna throw up my guts any second." I said sitting up careful.

"Told ya that my soup would help!" He laughed.

"Yeah, whatever." I laughed back although that still hurt a bit. Dan came to sit next to me and handed me a mug of steaming hot tea. I wrapped my hands around the warm mug and blew into the liquid. 

"Now I'm gonna prepare part two of my 'make-Rose-feel-better-plan.'" He said putting his mug on the coffee table and standing up.

"And that is?" I asked smiling at him.

"Just wait and you'll see." He said walking out the living room and up the stairs. About ten minutes later he came back and picked me up and carried me up the stairs.

"What are you doing?" I asked him confused.

"You'll see." He said opening the bathroom door. He had filled the bath with warm water and the bathroom smelled like vanilla shower gel, which I guess, he had put into the bath. 

"You're so sweet." I said giving him a light kiss on his lips."

"Everything for my baby." He said carefully taking my shirt of. When he helped me out of my clothes, he put his own clothes of and helped me into the bath. When I was sitting in the bath he hopped in and came to sit behind me. I put my head on his chest while he turned the bubbles on and played with my hair. We just lied there in silence in the nice warm water. After an hour we got out and Dan dried me of and helped me into a fresh shirt. After that I went to sit down on the toilet and watched Danny drying himself. He saw me looking at him and smirked doing everything a bit more slow than normally that I got a good look at him. When we were both dressed again he made me a cup of tea again and we both went to bed early.

"I love you." He said taking me in his arms.

"I love you too." I replied to him, before drifting of to sleep again.

A/N

I'm sorry that I'm writing so much in Rose's pov. But I'm struggling a bit with Danny's... Sorry, xx