~Chapter 56~ Baby?

Danny's pov:

Today's our last day here at Bora bora, we've been here for almost a month and I had the time of my life. We've just chilled everyday on the beach, I'm slightly tanned, well, as far as I can get tanned...

I woke up from Rose running out of bed to the bathroom. I slowly got up and walked after her to see if everything's okay. When I opened the door I saw her trowing up in the toilet. I stood behind her rubbing her back and holding her hair back.

"You're okay?" I asked when she stopped throwing up and sat with her back against the wall.

"Yeah... I think so..." She replied sighing.

"You sure?" I asked worried kneeling down in front of her. She seemed deep in thoughts and didn't reply to my question so I asked again,

"Babe are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." She said forcing a smile and stood up walking back to our bedroom. I still wasn't convinced but decided to drop it for now. If something's going on she'll tell me.

After we'd had breakfast we decided to spend our last hours of our honeymoon relaxing on the beach. I just put my swimming trunks on when I heard Rose's phone ringing. I walked over to the bedside table to give it to her but then I saw that it was Iris calling, which worried we a little bit cause she said she would only call if something's going on... I picked up the phone and handed it to Rose who took it from me and put it to her ear. I watched her closely while she was talking, first she was just telling how we're doing and stuff like that but then she went silent so I assumed that Iris was talking and I saw the tears forming in her eyes. I felt a wave of panic hit me, what if she's dying right now and we can't properly say goodbye?!

"Really!?" I heard her shout with a huge smile on her face which calmed me down a little bit. A few minutes later she hung up the phone and jumped into my arms.

"Woah, what's up?" I asked laughing at her childishness.

"Mum! The doctors say she's cured!!" She shouted wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me into a tight hug.

"That's amazing!" I replied when I realized what she'd just said.

"I'm so happy." She said smiling and kissed my cheek.

"Me too baby." I replied and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" She said laughing.

"Getting your lazy ass to the beach." I said slapping her butt lightly.

"No, you're just making stupid excuses to touch my ass." She said smirking and squeezed my butt.

"Oh no, I don't even bother making excuses for that. I'll just do that if I want." I said laughing and grabbed our bag with towels and other stuff for the beach.

"And want if I don't want it?" She tried again.

"We both know that you like it." I replied squeezing her butt again.

"Okay you win." She said laughing.

"I thought so." I said stepping out of our house with Rose still over my shoulder. I walked down to the beach where I finally put her down. I laid our towels on the ground and sat down on mine.

"Can you put the suncream on my back?" She asked taking her t-shirt and shorts of.

"Of course babe." I said grabbing the suncream while Rose lay on her stomach. I rubbed the cream into her skin taking advantage of the situation by dipping my fingers a little bit deeper into her bikini shorts than necessary.

"Oi, cheeky." She said smiling when she realized what I was doing.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help myself." I breathed in her ear. When I was done I lay back on my towel enjoying the weather.

"Let's go for a swim." She said after about half an hour.

"All right." I said standing up again and took her hand in mine while we walked to the sea.

"Look I'm mega-strong." She said smirking while she picked me up once we were in the water. 

"Oh yeah, sure." I said laughing again at her childishness.

"Cause I'm stronger than you know." She sang while she dropped me again.

"You're do damn weird." I said still laughing.

"Ah thanks." She said rolling her eyes.

"But I still love  you." I replied taking her in my arms.

"You should." She said smirking.

After our last hours on the beach we packed our last things and made our way to the airport.

***

When we arrived back in the rainy London we took a taxi back to our house to drop our suitcases and then made our way to Mark after we had a quick shower cause they asked us to come over. When we arrived there they opened the door even before we could ring the doorbell.

"Ah, Mr and Mrs O'Donoghue." Mark said smiling while he opened the door further for us to come in. We walked to the living room where Rina was sitting on the couch.

Rose's pov:

I was happy that we were at Marks cause I wanted to tell Rina something which was bothering me for the last few days but I didn't know how to tell Dan so I decided that it would be good to ask Rina first. Rina and I were standing in the kitchen getting as of us a drink when I said,

"I have to tell you something."

"Are you okay?" She asked immediately worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine don't worry." I said smiling.

"Thank god." She said sighing in relief.

"It's just that... Well, eh, I've been throwing up a few times in the morning, and me and Dan did it a bit more last month and we didn't use protection all the time in the heat of the moment. So eh... I think I'm pregnant..." I said looking down at the glass in my hand.