~Chapter 35~ Shopping

Rose's pov:

I woke up in bed cuddled up to Danny. I think he was still sleeping cause I felt his slow breathing on my neck. I just lied there thinking about yesterday, I loved the surprise that he had made for me that was so sweet! I think Dan carried me to bed cause I can't remember getting to bed by myself.  I turned around in his arms and stared at him. He looked so peaceful and relaxed while he was sleeping, with his hair all messy which was really cute. We're together for about 4 months now, but I can't even imagine a life without him anymore... Sometimes I'm wondering what I've done to deserve someone as perfect as him. 

I heard footsteps on the stairs and a few seconds later I saw Skyler walking into the bedroom through the little gap from the door which wasn't totally closed. I think Dan forgot to close the door from the living room last night cause normally she's not allowed to come upstairs at night but I was to lazy to get up and bring her back down so I just let her jump on the bed. She got on the bed and lied down on our legs who were tangled together. I stared back at Danny and traced the lines with my finger. After a few minutes I saw him smile and took my finger away from his face and said,

"Morning handsome."

"You don't have to stop." He said smiling but he still had his eyes closed. I laughed at him and continued tracing patterns on his face. I think he just needed some more minutes to wake up, cause after a few minutes he opened his eyes and said,

"Good morning gorgeous."

"Morning sexy." I said kissing his lips softly.

"Sexy?" He asked laughing.

"Yeah, you're sexy when you've just woken up, with your morning voice and your rough looks." I said shuffling closer to him.

"Whatever." He said wrapping his arms around me and pushing me against his bare chest.

"Last night was amazing." I said smiling when I thought back about it.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He said kissing my neck. I turned around so he started kissing my lips instead of my neck. He softly bit on my lower lip asking for entrance, but I decided to tease him so I kept my mouth shut. But after a few seconds I couldn't hold a smile back which he took as the opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue. It didn't take long before our tongues were fighting a battle for dominance, but I couldn't up against Danny. So after a few minutes I pulled away to catch my breath and said,

"I think it's time for a shower, smelly." And I playfully slapped his chest.

"Care to join me?" He asked winking.

"Hmm, we'll see." I said smiling and getting out of bed. I wanted to stand up but I was pulled back by a strong arm wrapped around my waist.

"Where do you think you're going missy?" He said smiling and pulled me back on top of him.

"I thought you wanted me in the shower, but I think that that was an misunderstood so I'll go and make breakfast now." I said teasing him.

"You don't have to do that yet, I'm not hungry." He said trying to convince me.

"Hmm why don't I believe you when you say you're not hungry?" I said still teasing him.

"I'm gonna get you in the fucking shower one way or another." He said laughing.

"And what did you have in your mind then, mr O'Donoghue."

"I'll show you right now, mrs O'Connor." He said picking me up in a fireman lift and walked to the bathroom.

"Okay! You win!" I shouted slapping his ass hoping that he'd put me down. 

"Thought so." He said smiling about his victory and put me down on the edge of the bath. I took Dan's shirt of that I was wearing and my knickers and stepped in the shower. I turned it on and a few seconds later Dan was standing behind me with his arms around me. Then he grabbed my shampoo and started washing my hair and body giving my body a light butterfly kiss every now and then. When he was finished I did the same to him, taking my time. When we were finished I stepped out of the shower after Dan and he wrapped a fluffy towel around my body. I walked to the bedroom and got dressed, then I went downstairs to make us breakfast and decided to call my mum to ask how she was feeling. I dialed her number and it didn't take her long before she picked up.