~Chapter 29~ Venice

Danny's pov:

I woke up the next morning to be greeted by the most beautiful eyes in the world. 

"Hello handsome." She said kissing the tip of my nose.

"Morning gorgeous." I replied in my husky morning voice. 

I wrapped my arms around her body even tighter and pressed her against my chest, and stroke my hands up and down her body while I felt her hot breath on my bare chest.

"What are we gonna do today?" She asked still pushed against my chest.

"Well I was gonna take you on gondola and maybe we could chill by the pool?" I said.

"Hmmm, I like the sound of that." She said smiling.

"Get up then lazy ass." I said unwrapping us from the blanket.

"Noooo." She moaned as the cool air hit her naked body.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her taking her in my arms.

"It's cold now."

"Well let's go to the shower then..." I said winking at her. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom.    I turned the shower on and when it was warm I stepped inside with Rose still in my arms. I grabbed the shampoo and started washing her hair, once I was done I washed her body, taking my time on that. Then she washed my hair but she has to stand on her tiptoes as I was way taller than her. When we were finished I turned the shower of and wrapped a towel around my waist and wrapped Rose up in a towel. I did my hair while she put her clothes on, she looked stunning as always. She was wearing black shorts with a white t-shirt, her while all stars and had her hair hanging down in its loose curls. 

"What are you looking at?" She asked confused, realizing that I was staring.

"You. You look beautiful." I said smiling at her. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the breakfast area to have breakfast. Then we went onto the gondola, I helped her stepping into the gondola and then I sat down next to her. 

"This is so romantic!" She said kissing my lips passionately.

"Only the best for my baby." I said wrapping my arm around her waist. I took my phone out of my pocket and took a few pictures of us together and a few of just her when she wasn't looking otherwise she would look away. 

"I can make a picture of you two if you want?" Said the man who controlled the gondola in his thick Italian accent. 

"Yes thanks." I replied giving him my phone. I sat back down next to her while the man took a few pictures of us, then I kissed her for the photo. 

"You two are very cute together." The man said giving me my phone back.

"Thanks." I said smiling at him. 

We got back to our hotel around 4PM, so we went to our hotel room to get changed for the pool. I grabbed two towels, the sun block and my sunglasses. When I had everything Rose came out of the bathroom in her bikini, looking extremely hot. 

"You're so sexy." I whispered in her ear. I smiled when I saw her blush cause she looks so cute when she's blushing. I took her hand and we went to the pool by the hotel where we found two sun loungers. Then I went to get us both a drink, I got a mojito for both of us and then I went back to Rose who was already lying in the sun.

"Here you go babe." I said giving her her cocktail.

"Thanks." She said smiling taking it from me. I lied down on the lounger next to her enjoying my cocktail. Then I stood up and sat down on Rose's lounger picking up the sun block and started to smear it on her back. Dipping my fingers a little bit deeper in her bikini short than necessary. Then I undid the strap of her bikini top so that I could smear the sun block all over her back, and, I could touch her better... When I was finished she said,

"Well that was nice, but I just wanted to go to swim."

"Oh well I'd love to do it again after that." I said standing up and walking with her to the pool. She dived into the pool while I did a backflip. We swam a little bit until I found a bench in the pool and sat down on it and took Rose on my lap.

"I love you." She said kissing my chest.

"I love you more." I said kissing her neck.

"I love you most."

"Impossible."

"Nothing's impossible." She said smiling.

"In this case it is." I said smiling back. I sat there with her on my lap playing with her hair and the strap of her bikini top in her neck while she twisted the hairs on my chest around her fingers. 

"What are you thinking about?" She asked after a moment of silence.

"You. Us. How you make me the happiest man alive. I think I've never loved a girl this much, I mean, sure I loved Irma but I think I never really knew what true love was until now. The first time I met you, I fell head over heels for you." I said telling how I felt about her.

"That is so sweet. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." She replied to me kissing me lightly on my lips.

We went out of the water and I went to get us another cocktail, I don't know how many we've already had cause I lost count but I know that we're both a little bit tipsy by now... I put the drink net to her and squeezed her ass lightly before lying down on my own stretcher. 

"Oi! Cheeky!" She said laughing at me.

"Sorry babe but it's you own fault that you're so sexy." I said winking at her. After another hour we had sobered up and decided to go for dinner. So we changed in our hotel room into some normal clothes and went to find a nice restaurant, not to fancy. When we found something that we liked we went in and ordered our food. We talked about everything and anything and before we knew it we had already finished our dinner. I paid the bill and we walked back to the hotel. When we turned around a corner there were a few girls who recognized me and asked for a picture. Being the perfect girlfriend that Rose is, she offered to take the pictures. Once we had taken the picture on of the girls said to me,

"I know that I don't know your girlfriend but I can see the love in her eyes for you so hold on to her, she's a keeper." 

"Aw thank you." I said smiling at her.

I wrapped my arm back around Rose's waist and we continued our walk to the hotel.

"What said that girl to you?" She asked once we were out of earshot.

"That you're a keeper. And she's right." I said kissing the top of her head.