~Chapter 36~ Babysitting

Rose's pov:

Me and Danny are gonna look after Hannah, Anne's daughter, today. Cause she's going to spend the day with her husband and I've said that I'll look after her. It's now 11AM and they're coming around 12, so I'm preparing the house for a 3 year old running around here in a hour. Danny came walking into the living room with his hair still wet from the shower and asked,

"Ready babes?"

"Yup. Are you ready?" I asked running a hand through his hair.

"I think so, I mean I've looked after Mark's kids so I think I can handle this as well." He said laughing. I went to the kitchen to make us both a cup of coffee and we just sat chilling on the couch waiting for Anne to come with Rachel. At 12 o'clock I heard the doorbell so I went to open it and I saw Anne standing with Hannah on her hip.

"Hey love." She said smiling to me and put Hannah down.

"Hi An." I said hugging her.

"Hannah, be a good girl." Anne said hugging Hannah.

"Yes mummy!" Hannah said to her mum.

"Have fun today!" I said when Anne was leaving again.

"Thanks, and good luck with my little monster!" She said walking to the car.

I closed the door when Anne drove away and helped Hannah taking her coat and shoes of. We walked into the living room and Dan came of the couch and kneeled down at her height and said,

"Hello sweetheart, I'm Danny."

"Ello Dan-Dan." She said smiling at him.

"I think you've got a new name, Dan-Dan." I said teasing him when he stood up again.

"I guess so." He said smiling like it was a huge compliment. Hannah saw Skyler lying in the corner of the living room on her bed and ran to her shouting.

"Dog! Dog! Dog!"

We laughed at how she was stroking Skyler and how Skyler tried to lick her face. I went to the kitchen to make her something to drink and a cookie. When I came back in the living room I saw that Hannah had climbed onto Dan's lap and was now watching some kids tv show with her thumb in her mouth.

"I think she likes you. A lot." I said laughing and sat down next to them. Dan just smiled at me and we all watched the tv.

A few hours later I went for a walk with Skyler and Hannah wanted to come with 'doggie' so I was putting her coat and shoes back on and took Skyler's lead and walked out of the door. I had said to Dan that it was better if he stayed inside now, cause I didn't want the press to write about Hannah and they didn't harass me when I was alone. We walked through the park and went to the playground for Hannah.  I sat down on a bench while Hannah was on the swing. When she was getting tired we decided to go home, on the way home I bought her a ice cream that she was eating while we were walking. By the time she had finished her ice we were at home as well. It was now around 4PM and she was pretty tired from the walk and playing at the playground so she lied down on the couch while Danny put 'frozen' on for her. She squealed with excitement when she saw that it was frozen and asked if Dan-Dan wanted to watch with her. I made a cup of tea for me and Dan and Hannah was already sat on Dan's lap when I came back to watch the film with them.

It didn't take long for Hannah to fall asleep, so Danny laid her carefully on the couch and shuffled closer to me. He wrapped his arm around me while I snuggled into his chest.

"You're really good with children." I said smiling into his chest.

"Maybe, in the future, we'll have our own toddler running around here." He said stroking my hair with his other hand.

"Do you want children?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, one day... You?" He replied looking down at me.

"Only if it's with you." I said smiling at him.

I love you." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too." I replied kissing his chest.

We went back to watching the rest of the film while I cuddles up to Dan. When the film ended Hannah woke up again and decided to draw so we got her a blank paper and a few crayons. She sat at the coffee table while we were at the couch watching some stupid tv show. When she was done she showed what she had made, she made me, mummy, daddy, Skyler and Danny with a massive quiff.

"For Dan-Dan!" She said while giving her drawing to Danny.

"Thank you sweetie. It's beautiful." He said smiling taking the piece of paper from her. Then I heard the doorbell again so I went to open it and saw Anne to pick up Hannah again.

"Was she good?" Anne asked me while Danny was helping putting Hannah's shoes on.

"Yeah, she's a cutie." I replied looking at her.

"Ready monster?" Anne asked when Hannah stood up.

"Yes mummy! Bye Rose, bye Dan-Dan." She said hugging us and walked to her mum. We said our goodbyes and I closed the door behind them and walked back to the living room with them.

"She's cute." Danny said smiling.

"Yeah she is." I replied. 

I changed into one of Dan's t-shirts and sweatpants and started to make our dinner. I was cooking the pasta while Danny was setting the table. We ate our pasta while we were talking about random stuff that came into our minds. When we finished our meal I heard the doorbell so I went to open in and I saw Andi standing there.

"Hey Andi, what are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"I was near here, so I thought I'm gonna see how my baby brother and his girlfriend are." She said smiling. I opened the door for her to come in and embraced her in a hug.

"Lovely to see you again." I said when we pulled away.

"Yeah." She said taking her coat of.

"Hey Andi!" Danny said when we walked into the living room.

"Hi Dan!" She said hugging him as well. They sat down on the couch while I got us all a glass of wine and joined them as well.

"How's the love?" Andi asked smiling after a while.

"Amazing! Couldn't be better!" Dan said smiling, took me on his lap and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Glad to hear that. Hope my brother is good for ye?" Andi said smirking at me.

"Oh yeah, don't worry, he's amazing." I replied smiling.

We talked until late, so I felt myself getting tired. 

"I think I'm gonna go now and leave you two lovebirds to it." She said standing up. We walked her to the front door and hugged her goodbye. When she left I said,

"I think I'm going to bed cause I'm pretty tired."

"I'll come with you." Dan replied turning all the lights of in the living room.

I walked up the stairs into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, removed my make-up and changed into my pajamas or Dan's shirt whatever you want to call it... I got into bed and a few seconds later I got joined by Danny, who wrapped his arms around me so I lied with my back against his bare chest.

"Good night babes." He said kissing my neck.

"Good night." I said turning around to give him a kiss and then turned back around again. It didn't take me long to fall in a deep sleep in the arms of the most handsome man that exist.