~Chapter 17~ Love?

Danny's pov:

I woke up the next day with a huge headache but smiled at myself as I remembered last night. I rolled over but I saw that Rose was already gone out of bed so I grabbed my phone to see what time it is. 11.54AM. Wow no wonder that she's already out of bed, I put my phone back on the bedside table and with that Rose came walking back in the bedroom with a glass of water and a few painkillers.

"I thought you might need these." She said smiling at me while she handed me the glass and the painkillers.

"Yeah, thanks babe." I said after swallowing the painkillers and put the glass on my bedside table.

"Slept well?" Rose asked me getting back in next to me.

"Yup, like a baby." I said taking her in my arms.

"Good." She said giving me a kiss. We just laid there for a while enjoying each others company. But after a while we both got up, had a shower and had breakfast. We then changed into some sweatpants and a hoodie and decided to have a lazy day and just watching films. After the first film I went to get us a drink and popcorn while Rose was choosing another film. Just when I put our popcorn in the microwave I hear Rose's phone ringing, it laid beside me on the kitchen counter so I picked it up to see that it was Laura who was calling her so I decided to answer the phone for her.

"Hi Laura, it's Danny." I said putting the phone to my ear.

"Oh hey Dan! Happy new year!!!" She shouted down the phone.

"Yeah thanks, you too!" I said to her.

"Hey I was wondering if Rose is around?" She asked me after our little talk about the new year wishes.

"Yeah, course wait a sec." I said walking over to Rose to give her the phone.

"It's Laura." I said as she gave a confused look. Rose took the phone from me and they had a short girl talk before we continued with our next film.

Rose's pov:

After Laura and I had said our happy new year stuff to each other Laura came to the point that she told me the truth why she actually had called me.

"Spill the beans." I said to her to continue.

"Well, I was in a pub yesterday and I had a really nice chat with a guy and I got his number and well yeah, I guess that I kinda like him but he doesn't call me. So do you think I should call him or just wait for him to call me?" She asked me.

"Uhm, I think that if I were you I would wait a little longer maybe he is busy or something that he can't call, or to hangover." I said giving her my advice.

"Okay I'll do that. But what if he don't call?"

"Then he's really crazy, and not worth it." I said reassuring her.

"Well I just hope you're right! But I gotta go now, bye!"

"Bye!" I said back to her before hanging up. When I was finished I walked back into the living room to Dan who had already our drinks and the popcorn ready.

"Which film to do you want, gorgeous?" He asked me when he saw me walking back in.

"The lion king." I said smiling to him while sitting down on the couch.

"Really?" He asked laughing at me.

"Yeah! I love that film!" I said laughing at his reaction.

"Whatever you want princess." He said pressing play and came to sit next to me taking me in his arms. We were feeding each other popcorn but most of the times we missed each others mouth cause we were watching the film and weren't looking at each others mouth. After what felt like the thousandth time that I had missed his mouth he said

"Let me show you where my mouth is." And kissed me gently on my lips.

"Can you do it again please? That I'll never forget it again." I asked cheekily after we'd pulled apart.

"Of course, I'll do it whenever you want." He replied kissing me again. After our kiss we focused back on the film, even though Danny wouldn't admit it he kinda liked the film as well. When our second film was finished Dan went to order us a chinese takeaway. So I grabbed my phone and texted to Laura

"Let me know if he calls you! x"

After about twenty minutes the doorbell rang and seconds later Danny came back with our food. I got the plates and we just ate our food on the couch watching silly television. After that I took the dirty plates and took them to the kitchen to put them in the dishwasher. But when I put them on the kitchen counter I felt Danny wrap his arms around me from behind, put his chin on my shoulder and whispered

"You don't have to do this, let me do it."

"No it's ok." I replied smiling to him.

"But I don't want you to do it." He said trying to convince me.

"And I don't want you to do it." I said laughing at him.

"Fine, whatever." He said finally giving in. So I put the plates in the dishwasher and cleaned up the mess that we had made. When I was done I went back to Dan in the living room who was on the couch sitting with ice cream and two spoons.

"Share?" He asked me pointing to the ice cream and the spoons.

"Yeah sounds great." I said sitting down to him. We both ate our ice cream but when we started to feed each other again it all went wrong. We put it on each others noses and cheeks, let's just say that it came everywhere apart from in our mouth. But with the ice cream all over our faces I got an idea. So I leant in to Danny and started to lick the ice cream of his nose. When I was done I said to him

"Much better."

"I think I need to help you now then." He said licking the ice of my nose. When we were all cleaned up from the ice I heard my phone making a sound letting me now that I got a text. I grabbed my phone and saw that I got a text from Laura saying

"He called!!!"

I smiled at the next knowing that this would happen. Then I realized that she hadn't even told me his name to I texted back:

"Amazing! Anyway what's his name?"

A few seconds later I got her reply

"Glen"