~Chapter 4~ 'Date'

Rose' pov:

I decide to listen to the voicemail later and go now for a walk with Skyler. Just when I walk around the corner I hear my phone ringing ''drinking old cheap bottles of wine...'' I get my phone out of my pocket and look at the caller ID, Danny. I was so caught in my thoughts that I almost forgot to pick answer the phone. But in time I managed to pick the phone up in time.

''Hey, Danny'' I said a little bit shocked.

''Hey Rose, I was wondering if you would like to do something tonight?''

''Yeah, I'd love to'' I tried to stay calm but inside I was screaming.

''Okay you can come over to mine and I can cook something if you want.'' He asked a bit unsure if I would like that.

''Yeah sounds great! Where and when?"

''Around 6 PM?"

"all right!'' I said excited

''Cool! I'll text you my address, see you tonight!"

"Okay, bye Dan!"

''Bye''

A few minutes after we hung up I got a text from him with his address. But then I saw the time and realized that I was getting late for work so I ran back with Skyler made sure that she had enough food for today, grabbed my car keys, phone and wallet and drove to my work.

Danny's pov:

So I have a 'date' tonight with Rose, or whatever you want to call it. I decided to call Glen to ask what I should make for dinner tonight and if he wanted to help me with cleaning my house. I have to admit that my house is a bit of a mess at the moment cause we're making an album so everywhere are papers with ideas for a song and other stuff. Glen said that he would be here in about 30 minutes and that he picked up Mark on the way to help. In the meantime I started with cleaning up the first things so that that was already done.

*30 minutes later*

I heard a door open and shut and heard Mark shout ''Boom! Here we are!'' So I came downstairs and greeted them all and then we started to clean my house. After a while Glen proposed to get the food for tonight, that Mark and I could clean the last things of the house.

*2 hours later*

We were al exhausted but my house was totally clean and I had the food in ready. Glen got us the ingredients for lasagne, a few bottles of wine and ice cream. I had still one hour left before Rose came and Glen and Mark were already gone so I went to have a shower. I washed my hair and my body and wrapped an towel around my waist. I walked to my wardrobe and wondered what I should wear. I decided on my black skinny jeans with my white T-shirt. I did my hair in its normal quiff and put on my aftershave. When I was ready it was 5:50 so Rose could come every moment.

Rose's pov:

When I was finally finished at word I drove as fast as I could to my house and had a quick shower. With my towel around my body I walked to my wardrobe and put out a black dress that hugged my body and came to just above my knees. I let my hair fall down to my back in its loose curls. Then I applied my mascara, eyeliner and a little bit of my lipgloss. I sprayed my favorite perfume and put on my black heels. I grabbed my bag and put the things that I needed in my bag, got in my car and drove to the address that Danny gave me.

When I arrived at his house I parked my car and stepped out. I walked up to his door and I realized that I was starting to feel really nervous. But I tried not to think about it and knocked on his door a few seconds later the door swung open and there he was. Damn he looked hot. He was wearing his black jeans with white T-shirt that showed his muscles and toned chest. He let me walk in and gave me a hug and kissed me on my cheek. Holy shit he smells to sexy... No Rose put yourself together and act normal! He walked me to the living room and sat us on the sofa.

''You want something to drink?" he asked me to fill the silence.

"Yes please.'' I said looking around. His house was really gorgeous, it has normal white walls with one grey wall, a black sofa and a small coffee table standing in between the couch and television. Against the wall on the right side was an open closet with books and films. And, of course there was a beautiful piano with a few framed pictures standing on top of it. I was so impressed with his beautiful house that I didn't ever hear what he asked me.

''Sorry, what did you say?" I asked a little bit embarrassed.

''What you would like to drink'' Danny said laughing.

''Ehm doesn't matter, what do you have?" I asked not really knowing what I wanted to drink.

''Do you want a glass of wine?"

"Yeah sounds great'' I replied him.

He walked to the kitchen (which was gorgeous as well...) and came back with two glasses of wine. He handed me my glass and came to sit next to me on the couch.

''You know, you have an amazing looking house!" I said still impressed from its beauty.

''Thanks'' He said smiling.

After two hours we had finished our dinner and desert, damn he is an amazing cook as wel... We sat on the couch drinking wine again. We were both a little bit tipsy but we didn't mind. We talked about a lot of stuff and it never got awkward or something. I stood up to go to the toilet and felt that the alcohol was kicking in. Danny noticed that and said to me

''Hey, you've had to much to drive so you have to stay at mine. You can take my bed and I'll take the couch or the spare room or something.''

I thought about but realized that it was true that I wasn't sober enough to drive home so I agreed to his offer.

''Okay, but I can sleep on the couch as well and you can have your own bed.'' I replied to him.

''No, it's you okay, you take my bed.'' He said to me.

I realized that I had no chance in arguing with him so I just said to him

''Whatever you want.''

''Okay, I want you to sleep in my bed'' He said back smiling.

I came back from the toilet (yes, I still needed to go there because of the sleeping thing...) and sat back next to Danny. We looked in each others eyes, and both came closer. Before I knew it our lips were pressed together...

A/N

Hi, I hope that you enjoy my book so far! bye x