~Chapter 53~ Countdown

Danny's pov:

It's now the 11th of May, and we've decided to marry on the 13th. We've already planned everything, like on which beach we want it and stuff like that. We wanted a few traditions in it cause we're both Irish but not to many. I have my suit already picked and totally ready, it's at Marks so Rose can't see it by accident. I have no idea what kind of dress Rose's gonna wear but I'm sure she'll look gorgeous. It's just that I'm so curious and I can't wait anymore, I can't wait to call her my wife. Rose O'Donoghue. 

Later this day we're flying to Dublin and we're taking Iris with us. The doctors said that it wasn't the best idea to get on a plane so we suggested to do it in London but she didn't want that. So being the stubborn women that she is, she's going to Ireland whether the doctors told her not to go or not. She's staying at my mum's so she can look after her for a bit cause you never know what happens... Every time I'm thinking about the wedding I'm already starting to feel nervous but excited at the same time.

I'm currently packing all my stuff for the wedding and the honey moon. We're going to Bora Bora and we're leaving the day after our wedding so we don't have time to get home again and pack our stuff. I'm being around Rose today as much as possible cause when we landing on the airport tonight she's going to Glen's (cause Laura is there) to prepare everything that I'm not allowed to see yet. But Glen's coming over to mine with Mark and they're helping me. Although I think that they need to calm me down the whole time, cause I'm already getting nervous by thinking about so I don't even want to know how nervous I'll be when the moment is there. Everybody's saying the whole time that I don't have to be nervous cause she loves me and I love her so what could go wrong? And deep down I know that they're right and that I'm worrying about nothing but it's normal being nervous for you own wedding isn't it?

I heard footsteps on the stairs and a few seconds later I felt a pair of arms hug me from behind.

"Hi baby." I said smiling when I turned around and looked down at my beautiful girlfriend.

"Hello Mr." She said smiling and give me a light kiss on my lips.

"Have you already packed your stuff?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I'm totally ready. I'm ready for everything I guess." She said smiling.

"I'm nervous..." I admitted looking away from her.

"Why?" She asked putting a finger under my chin and turned my head back forcing me to look at her.

"Cause I want it to be perfect. A perfect girl like you deserves a perfect wedding. And because I love you so much." I said and pulled her closer to my chest.

"I'm nervous as well actually. But no matter what happens, I love you too, mr O'Donoghue." She said smiling into my chest.

"Thanks Mrs O'Connor." I said smiling and kissed the top of her head.

"Don't you think it's crazy that these are my last days as Rose O'Connor?" She said looking up at me.

"Hmm, maybe. But I'd love to call you Mrs O'Donoghue. Of wife." I said smiling.

"Oh yeah, wife. That sounds lovely." She said rolling her eyes. I laughed at her and continued packing my stuff.

"Well boyfriend I'm going to pick up my mum." She said walking out of the bedroom.

"Okay girlfriend!" I replied saying 'girlfriend' a bit clearer. I heard her chuckle and a few seconds later I heard the front door open and close. When I finished packing I put my suitcase in the boot of the car along with Rose's and sat down on the couch. I took my phone out of my pocket and went on twitter. The script family exploded when they heard that Rose and I are gonna marry but thank god they were all happy for us. Yesterday we told them the date that we're gonna marry and now again everybody is sending me tweets asking how it will be and saying that they're so happy for me and stuff like that. I replied to a few tweets until I heard the door open and close again and heard two voices. I put my phone aside and walked to the door where I saw Iris and Rose. I don't know if it's me and I just want to believe it or not, but Iris is looking better. 

"Danny!" She said happily and embraced me in her 'big momma' hugs. I hugged her back and went to the kitchen to make us all a cup of tea.

The time seems to get so slow, but finally it was time to go to the airport. We got our last things and stepped in the car. Glen and Laura got on the boat to Ireland cause Laura is not allowed to fly anymore now she's pregnant so they took Skyler with them cause of course Rose wanted Skyler there as well. And when we're going on our honey moon my mum is looking after Skyler.

We arrived at the airport and took our suitcases and went inside. When we were through the security Iris and Rose sat down somewhere while I got us all a cup of coffee. I walked to starbucks and the girl behind the counter was smiling like crazy when I got there. When she handed me the coffees she said,

"Hi, uhh sorry but I'm a huge fan would you mind signing this?" Handing me a black piece of paper. I took the paper and signed it for her.

"Here you go love." I said handing it back to her.

"Oh and congratulations already." She said smiling.

"Thanks." I replied smiling and took our drinks.

A few hours later we landed in Dublin and walked out of the plane. Glen and Laura were waiting for us to pick us up. When Rose saw them she ran towards them and hugged them so tight that it was almost impossible to breath. Laura was showing a bit of a bump now so maybe Rose hugged her more careful that she did with Glen. When Iris and I reached them I hugged Glen and then Laura. We got our suitcases and went in the car. Rose went with Laura to Glen's house and I went with Glen and Iris. First we drove to my mums to drop Iris of and then we'd go to mine apartment. 

When we arrived at my mums I helped Iris getting out of the car and got her suitcase out of the trunk. I knocked on the door and seconds later I was being crushed in one of my mums hugs. We talked for a little longer but after a few minutes I hugged my mum and Iris goodbye and went back to the car. We drove in comfortable silence to my apartment, I was staring out of the window listening to the radio and Glen was focusing on the road. Minutes later we were at my apartment and when we walked in we were greeted by Mark and a LOT of beer.

"What is doing the beer here?" I said laughing while man-hugging him.

"These are your last days as a free man, so we have to celebrate them!" He said opening a can and handing it to me. I laughed but took a sip and then but my coat of and brought my suitcase to my room. We spent the rest of the evening drinking beer and watching football matches.

***

I woke up the next morning in my own bed with a small headache. You couldn't call it a hangover but I wasn't feeling 100% either. I walked downstairs in just my boxers and found Glen and Mark throwing all the empty cans of beer and boxes of pizza away.

"Morning." I yawned and flicked the kettle on.

"Morning?" Glen asked giving me a weird look. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was already 1PM.

"Oops." I said smirking and made us a cup of tea.

This day wasn't very different than yesterday. We spent the whole day doing kinda nothing. We were watching some football and prepared everything for tomorrow. I knew that I had to write some kind of speech for our wedding but I didn't know what I needed to say. I mean there are no words to describe my love for her. You can break everything down to chemicals, but you can't explain a love like ours... At the end of the day I had a few lines that I wanted to say but decided that I'd just speak from the heart. I didn't want one of those long speeches about everything and anything, I just wanted something short but sweet. I gave up on trying to write the speech and went for a shower. Crazy isn't it, writing love songs is no problem but when I have to write it in some kind of speech I have no idea how to do it... After my shower we just relaxed on the couch in front of the telly. But I decided to have and early night cause I wanted to be fresh tomorrow. I went to my bed and fell asleep with the thought that when I fall asleep again tomorrow, I'm married...