~Chapter 40~ Disneyland

Danny's pov:

I'm really glad that she's excited about disneyland, and, to be honest, maybe I'm as well... As soon as we landed we got out of the plane to get our luggage and got a taxi to the hotel. I didn't book us in the disneyhotel, cause I wanted something more romantic but we're close.

We arrive at the hotel and go up to our room. It's already to late to get into the park and other stuff so we decide to go and have dinner and go exploring disneyland tomorrow. I change out of my clothes that I wore on the journey to here and change into some clean clothes after having a shower. I walk into our bedroom with just a towel wrapped around my waist and see Rose looking out of the window at the view. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her from behind.

"You like it?" I asked her while I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"I love it!" She said smiling and turned around in my arms. I smiled at her and kissed her on her lips. It didn't take long before the kiss got heated and I had her with her back pushed up against the wall and my hands on her butt while her hands were running over my bare back and through my hair. After a while she broke the kiss to catch her breath.

"Wow." She said still out of breath.

"You can say that." I said still standing close to her with my hands on her butt.

"I'm going for a shower." She said walking to the bathroom.

"Just shout if you need any help." I said winking at her before she closed the door.

"I think I'll be fine. But if something happens I'll shout." she said laughing and closed the door behind her. I undid the towel and dressed into some clean clothes. I quickly styled my hair and went onto twitter to reply to some fans. I love the way that they're talking about Rose, of course there are haters, but for the few ones that hate there are millions who love. I decided to post a picture of me and Rose that we took before we went on the plane and captured,

'In the city of love with my girl @Rose_O'Connor<3' 

I posted it and in seconds I got a lot of reactions, retweets and people who had favorited my tweet. I smiled and put my phone down when Rose came walking out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" I asked standing up.

"Yup." She replied popping the p. I grabbed my coat and wallet while she put her shoes on and we walked to a nice restaurant near the hotel.

After dinner we went back to our hotel room and watched a random film that was on. I was sitting on the couch with Rose in between my legs. I was playing with her hair and giving a kiss on her neck every now and then. When the film ended we decided to go to bed cause we wanted to have enough energy for tomorrow. I brushed my teeth and stripped down to my boxers and got into bed. Seconds later I was joined by Rose cuddling up to me.

"Good night handsome." She said kissing me.

"Night gorgeous." I said smiling and closed my eyes.

*Next day*

I awoken by Rose who was almost jumping on me saying,

"Get up lazy! We're going to disneyland!"

God, she's such a kid sometimes! I sat up and wrapped my arms around her and lied down again, taking her with me.

"We have to time for cuddles." She said giggling tapping the tip of my nose.

"We have always time for cuddles." I replied hugging her to my chest.

"Happy birthday gorgeous!" I said opening my eyes fully this time.

"Thanks babe." She said smiling

"Even though I really, really, really love you and your cuddles, I'd rather get up now to meet goofy." She said wriggling out of my arms.

"You're such a kid." I said laughing and getting out of bed.

"I know." She said grinning.

We got dressed and went to have breakfast before we went into the park. When we arrived there she took my hand and dragged me to everything that she wanted to see and to do. We got in god knows how many rollercoasters and bought a few of the pictures that we're taken of us in there. And, of course she had pictures with every disney figure. We were now just walking around with our fingers intertwined. After a few minutes I stopped and got a small gift out of my pocket and gave it to her.

"It's for your birthday beautiful." I said putting it in her hand.

"But I thought getting to disneyland was my present?" She said surprised.

"Yes it is. And this is your other present." I said smiling. 

She opened it and smiled at me saying,

"Thank you babe! It's beautiful!" 

I bought her a necklace with a small heart on it and in the heart was 'D+R' engraved. She took her hair to the side while I put it around her neck. We went to drink something cause we were both very thirsty by now and our feet were getting tired from all the walking and standing in queues. 

"I love you." She said suddenly wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you more." I replied hugging her close to my chest.

Suddenly it started to rain so we decided to go back to the hotel as it was already 5PM. The rain started to get heavier and heavier so by the time we were back at the hotel we were both soaked. Even though it was just a 10 minutes walk. We came back into our room and I filled the bath for us cause we were both cold from the rain.

"Babe I made us a bath." I said walking into our bedroom where Rose was taking her wet clothes of.

"Sounds great." She said smiling and walked into the bathroom in just her bra and knickers. I followed her and closed the door behind me. I walked up to Rose and undid the strap of her bra before she could do it herself.

"Oi cheeky!" She said laughing when she realized what I just did.

"Thought you needed some help." I said grinning and took all my clothes of.

"Yeah, right." She said rolling her eyes trying to look serious. I took my boxers of and stepped into the bad with her. We sat down, she between my legs with her back against my chest.

"How's your mum doing?" I asked after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"She said she'd doing well. I just hope that the chemo's working." She replied not looking up from the water.

"She's a fighter. She'll get through this." I replied starting to massage her shoulders, feeling her relax immediately. 

"Like that baby?" I teased when I heard her moan while massaging her.

"Yeah." She replied with her eyes closed. I smiled at her, even though she could't see it and continued to massage her back and shoulders. After a few minutes she opened her eyes again and said smiling,

"Now it's your turn." She turned me around so I was lying on my front and I put my underarms under me so I wouldn't get under the water with my face. She sat on my butt and started so massage me. Damn that feels good. She made her way down back and gently squeezed my butt.

"Nice ass you have there ey." She said winking. I turned back onto my back and took her on top of me and started to kiss her.

"But I prefer your ass." I mumbled in between kisses.