~Chapter 48~ 9 months

It's now about 9 months further in the story so they're almost one year together! Hope you enjoy it! xx

Danny's pov:

We're almost one year together now, and it was the best year of my life. I didn't know life could be this good, sure I had an amazing life before she came with thousands of people screaming my name, but she's the missing piece of the puzzle. I always asked myself why my relationships always ended and I could never find 'the one' but now I understand why, I had to meet her. She's my soulmate. I know it sounds cheesy but I don't care. We're both really good, Maud doesn't come here anymore to win me over cause she found herself a boyfriend. I haven't met him yet but Rose has and she said that it's a numb ass... Iris is still alive but that's it really. She's still alive, but she's barely breathing. She isn't at home anymore cause she's in hospital 24/7 we visit often but it's just really hard to see her like that. She's lost all her hair and it's like you can see through her skin. But she still keeps her hope and she says that she's gonna find 'til the end. I've learned to love her like she's my own mum, she's so sweet and caring and she took me in the 'family' like I've always been there. I really hope that she's gonna make it...

Anyway, we're almost a year together and I've planned something really special for her, or should I say us... I've been planning it with Mark and Glen for a few weeks now cause I want it to be perfect. Oh yeah, talking about Glen, he's still with Laura and they're expecting their first child!! They told us yesterday so we still have to wait 9 months but still. Rose is over the moon for them and is already thinking about names.

I'm currently driving home from the studio,(yes, Rose booked me in for driver lessons and I have a driver license now.) we're adding the final touches to our fifth album and it sounds really great if I say so myself. I drove past the traffic light where Rose had her accident, I'm always thinking about that when I'm driving past but we've put it behind us. Everything's fine so we don't have to think back to that. I smile at myself when I hear '7 years' by Lukas Graham on the radio cause I know how much Rose loves that song and always sings along to it. I turn the volume up a little bit and sing along myself now. Just by the time the song is finished I arrive back home. I stepped out and walked inside. Once I was inside I shouted,

"Babe I'm home!" It started as a joke of me shouting that but now it became our ritual and we're doing it both always when we arrive back at home. I took my shoes and coat of and walked into the living room to be greeted by Skyler running at me. She isn't a small puppy anymore, she's a big  beautiful husky now. I stroked her and walked through to the kitchen where Rose was cooking.

"Hey babe." I said wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"Hello mr." She said turning around in my arms and kissed me softly on my lips.

"How was your day?" I asked when I filled a glass of water.

"Busy just like normal, but great. You?" She asked putting dinner on the already set table.

"Amazing! The album is almost finished." I said smiling at sat down. I can't hide my excitement when I'm talking about the new album...

We sat down and ate our dinner talking about random stuff.  When we were finished I put everything in the dishwasher while Rose went for a shower. I goes every day like this, well, sometimes the other way around that I'm going for a shower and Rose put everything in the dishwasher. And after that we go to have a walk with Skyler, or one of us. When everything was in the dishwasher I put my shoes and coat back on ready to have a walk with Skyler. When I was ready Rose came running downstairs putting her shoes and coat on as well. I grabbed the lead and attached it to Skyler's collar who was already waiting at the door for us. We stepped outside and I shut the door behind us and took Rose's hand in mine. We walked to the park where we let Skyler run around free for a few minutes while we went to sit down on a bench.

"In a few days we're officially one year together." She said smiling at me.

"Yeah I know. Crazy isn't it?" I replied smiling when I thought of all the things we've done.

"What? That you can endure it this long with me?" She asked me teasing.

"You know what I mean." I replied laughing and took her on my lap.

"What are we gonna do with our anniversary?" She asked turning serious again.

"Well I've already planned something..." I said smiling.

"Let me guess, you're not gonna tell me cause it's a surprise but you're just gonna make me curious." She said wrapping her arm around my neck.

"You can read me like a magazine." I replied laughing. She shook her head laughing and decided to go back home. We shouted for Skyler and she came running with her tongue out of her beak. We walked back home with our finger intertwined again. When we were back home I made us both a cup of tea and sat next to her on the couch.

"Remember the first day that I met you?" She asked when I sat down next to her.

"Yeah you were busking and I took you to the coffee shop. When I look back on it it was a really weird move to ask a random girl to drink a coffee with it. But I'm not regretting it cause because of that I've got you now." I said smiling remembering that day like it was yesterday.

"Yeah, and I was trying so hard not to make a fool out of myself." She added laughing.

"You'll never make a fool out of yourself baby." I said kissing the tip of her nose.

"That's not true." She said laughing.

"I think it is. And if you'll ever make a fool of yourself I'm sure that it'll look really cute." I said hugging her tight to me.

"You're always cute." She said laughing.

"And you're cheesy." I replied.

"Yeah, but not as cheesy as you are." 

"I have to admit that that's true..."