~Chapter 55~ Honeymoon

Rose's pov:

I woke up wrapped up in the duvet and tightly pressed against Dan. I looked up at him to find him looking down at me.

"Morning gorgeous." He said smiling.

"Hi handsome." I replied and pressed a light kiss against his lips.

"Is that all I get?" He pouted when I pulled away.

"For now, yes." I said laughing and pressed another butterfly kiss against his pouted lips.

"You're so mean." He grumbled when I pulled away and put my head on his chest. I just laughed at his childishness and slapped his bare chest playfully. After a few minutes of comfortable silence he said,

"I think we should get up now, if we want to catch our flight."

"Yeah..." I said slowly sitting up

"You don't want to go anymore?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"No! I can't wait, it's just that you're so comfy." I said laughing and stepped out of bed.

"Well thanks." He said smirking and got out of bed as well. He went to the bathroom and when he walked past me and gently slapped my still bare butt.

"What do you think you're doing, mr?" I asked trying to sound serious.

"Trying to get you to the shower with me, mrs." He said opening the bathroom door and gestured for me to walk in. I rolled my eyes at him but walked in. He turned the shower on and waited for the water to get warmer. When the water was warm enough he turned around to me, picked me up and stepped in the shower with me still in his arms.

"Are you gonna put me down?" I asked raising my eyebrows when we stood in the shower for already a few minutes and he still had me lifted up in his arms.

"Nah, I kinda like it." He said smirking and pressed me tighter against his body.

"Whatever." I said laughing and put my head on his chest. A few moments later he put me down and started to wash my hair, pressing light kisses on my neck while he was washing my hair.

After our shower we got dressed and went to have breakfast before we took a taxi to the airport. When we were sitting in a taxi Danny took my hand in his and smiled at me.

"What?" I asked when he kept staring at me.

"I love you." He said smiling and leant in to kiss me.

"I love you too." I replied when we pulled away.

We arrived at the airport and thank god we didn't had to wait that long until we were allowed on the plane so when we sat down on the plane I immediately snuggled into Dan's side. He wrapped his arm around my waist and before I knew it, I was back asleep again.

***

I woke up again from Danny gently shaking me saying,

"Babe, we're nearly there."

"What?" I asked opening my eyes, not believing that I slept for the whole journey.

"We're almost there." He repeated.

"Wow. Sorry." I said looking out of the window.

"What are you sorry for?" He asked confused.

"Sleeping the whole journey, instead of keeping you company." I said turning to look at him again.

"Nah, that's okay. You must be exhausted from last night." He said smirking.

"What did we do last night then?" I asked teasing him.

"Oh I'd love to tell all the dirty details again, but there are people around us here. So I guess that has to wait..." He breathed in my ear. I felt myself blushing so I quickly looked away again out of the window.

Half an hour later, we were back on the ground again waiting for our luggage. When we finally had our suitcases we started to make our way to our small house that we'd booked. On our way I kept looking at everything, cause it was to gorgeous. Just perfect. When we got there Dan opened the door and got in after me. I put my suitcase down and started to look around. The house was just perfect, we had everything we needed and more. When I came to our bedroom I saw the view that we had which was amazing. We were practically on the beach with a small balcony where you could see the sunset perfectly. I opened the door to the balcony and watched the gorgeous view. Seconds later I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I asked turning around in his arms.

"Yeah, but I think my view is even better." He said winking and pressed his lips against mine before I could reply.

After our make-out session on the balcony we went inside again and changed out of our warm and dirty clothes into some fresh and cooler ones before we went out for dinner. We found a cosy looking restaurant and went in. We were lead to a small table at a balcony outside with an amazing view as well. We didn't had to wait long for our food to come and we just talked about everything and anything. When we finished our dinner we decided to have a walk at the beach. We walked through the sand to the water with our hands intertwined while Dan was carrying my shoes in his other hand. We walked with the water up to our ankles looking up to the stars.

"I didn't know life could be this perfect." Danny said after a few minutes.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at him.

"I've got everything I could ask for, and more. I mean, I have the best job in the world with the best fans, amazing friends and family and last but not least, the most perfect wife in the world." He said and stopped walking staring deep into my eyes. I felt myself tear up and pressed my lips lightly against his.

"I love you Rose O'Donoghue." He whispered when we pulled away.

"I love you more, Danny O'Donoghue." I said smiling. He was about to open his mouth so say that that was impossible or something cheesy like that, so before he could speak I added,

"Yes that's possible."

He laughed at that and we continued our walk over the beach until we reached our house again. We were both pretty tired from the flight so we decided to go to bed. Well, I think Dan was more tired than I was cause I slept almost the whole flight, but I didn't mind going to bed. So I changed into one of Dan's t-shirts while he stripped down to his boxers and got in next to me. I shuffled closer to him and put my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around my body.

"Good night princess." He whispered in my ear.

"Night handsome." I said smiling and pressed a kiss against his bare chest. A few minutes later I felt his steady breath on my neck and it didn't take long to fall asleep as well. 

Everyone's running from something but we don't know when it's coming... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें