~Chapter 25~ Home sweet home

Danny's pov:

When I lied there with Rose sleeping in my arms I  was thinking about the day I met her. It feels like that's been years ago, but actually it was about two months ago... I'm so glad that we met, cause damn I love her. I want to wake up next to her every day, I want to look after her when she's feeling sick, I want to make her happy when she's sad, I want to write cheeky love songs about her, I want to cuddle with her on the couch every evening and I want to fall asleep next to her every night again. I know that maybe it's a little bit early, but I'm gonna ask her if she wants to move in with me. How amazing would it be if she lived here for real. I mean she is kinda living here already, but I mean making it official with selling her house and taking all her stuff to my house. I lied there thinking about that for about an hour and then I drifted of to sleep.

*The next day*

When I wake up I see Rose staring at me with a smile on her face. She's looking better now, so I hope that she's feeling better as well. She doesn't have to work today as she has a day off, so we can spend the day together again. 

"Morning sleepy head." She said kissing my nose.

"Morning gorgeous, how're you feeling today?"

"Much better. I think that you're the cure." She said winking at me.

"Hmm, I think I can life with that." I said shuffling closer to her. She put her head on my bare chest and gave light butterfly kisses on my arm. With my free hand I stroked her back. After a while I slipped my hand under her shirt and started stroking her bare back. I felt goosebumps all over her back when I stroked it lightly with the tips of my fingers.

"What do you think you're doing O'Donoghue?" She asked in a cheeky voice.

"Nothing." I replied giving a light squeeze in her bum at the same time.

"You think that's nothing?" She asked sitting up, on my stomach. Before I could reply she pressed her lips against mine and gave me a passionate kiss. When I opened my mouth for my tongue to enter hers she kept her mouth shut to tease me. 

"That's not fair." I mumbled in the kiss. She smiled at that and I took that opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. While our tongues were fighting their battle I rolled us over so that I was on top of her now. After a while she pulled away to catch her breath and smiled at me. I went of her and lied down next to her and took her in my arms again. Come on O'Donoghue, ask her now.

"Ehm Rose?" I asked suddenly nervous.

"Yeah?" She replied looking me in the eye.

"I love you so much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be there with you every step of the way. So I-i was wondering if maybe you wanted to move in with me?" I asked still looking into her eyes. At first she did't reply but then a huge smile spread across her face and she said

"Yes! Of course!"

I felt the same smile spread across my face and I kissed her passionately on her lips.

"This is gonna be amazing baby." I said after I pulled away.

"When are we gonna move all my stuff?" She asked sitting up excitedly.

"I dunno know. When do you want?"

"Today?!" She asked jumping of the bed.

"Yeah sure, if you want." I replied sitting up and laughing at how excited she was.

"Well get up then, lazy ass." She said pulling me out of bed. We both got dressed and had breakfast and a quick walk with Skyler. Then we got in the car and drove to her house. When we got there she opened the door and we started packing all her belongings. We started with all her clothes, and, I can tell ye, that took us a while! When we had finally packed all her clothes in suitcases and boxes she went for all her personal things and I did the kitchen. After a few hours we had everything that she wanted to take with her. She didn't want to take any furniture with her cause she said that that was already in 'our' house and that she liked them more than these. We put all the boxes and suitcases in the hall, well, they filled the whole actually. We got back into the living room and I made us a cup of tea while Rose took the last photo's and paintings of the wall that she wanted to take with her. When we were finished we sat on the sofa and looked around the bare living room. But we were interrupted by the doorbell.