~Chapter 52~ I want it to be on the beach

Rose's pov:

I woke up on top of Dan, I looked up at him and saw that he was still sleeping. He's so incredibly cute when he's sleeping, it's almost inhuman. I stared at him for a little longer until I heard him mumble,

"Like what you see?"

"Oh yeah." I replied laughing and stoked his hair with my hand. I heard him chuckle and then he opened those gorgeous eyes of his.

"Morning!" I said happily and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Morning babe." He replied in his husky morning voice which is damn sexy...

"Not that I mind, but why are you lying on top of me?" He asked smiling after a moment of silence.

"I have no idea. But I like it." I replied and kissed his bare chest.

"Oh yeah me too, beside from the fact that my back is killing me..." He said drawing patterns on my shoulder.

"Oh I can fix that." I said getting of him and pushing him on his stomach.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused.

"Fixing you back." I replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world and sat down on his butt and started massaging his back. I started by his shoulders and slowly worked my way down to his lower back. Every now and then I heard him moan and groan when I put pressure on his muscles.

"You like that baby?" I breathed in his ear in which I hoped was a sexy way...

"Hell yes. Please don't stop yet." He replied with his eyes still closed. I smiled at myself and continued massaging his back. After a while I stopped my massage and started pressing wet kisses on his back. Within a few seconds he was turned around again and pushed me down on my back hovering above me. He smiled that naughty smile of him and started kissing my neck like I kissed his back a few moments ago. I couldn't hold back a moan even if I wanted to. I felt him smile in between his kisses when he heard my moan and pulled away again. He got of me again and said smirking,

"I wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning." I rolled my eyes at him and then we decided to go downstairs to get breakfast. When we got downstairs we found a note at the table from Dan's mum saying she was shopping for the groceries. I tried to make us breakfast but couldn't concentrate cause Dan decided to kiss my neck again. I turned around making him kiss me fully on my lips, I immediately  kissed him back and after a while I felt gently biting down at my lower lip. I slightly opened my mouth greeting his tongue with my own. My hands were running through his hair while one of his hands was under his shirt that I was wearing and the other on my bum. The kiss got more heated every second and suddenly he picked me up and put me down on the kitchen counter without breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him even closer to me.

I don't know how long we were standing like that but suddenly I heard a door open and close and his mum came walking into the kitchen, and, our heavy make-out session. We quickly pulled away and I felt myself getting bright red. This is the second time someone is walking in on us while we're making out, first Ian and now his mum... I thought to myself looking down at my feet. But I think I should be glad that she came now and not a few minutes later cause I don't think that we'd be just making out then...

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't know that you guys were... ehm... you know..." She said holding back a smile and put the groceries on the table.

"Well thanks for ruining the moment mum." Danny said rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry Daniel, but maybe you just shouldn't do it on the kitchen counter but in your own room instead." She said laughing.

"Fair point." I said looking up from my feet hoping that my redness had disappeared by now.

"But I'm sorry though, it must be awkward, your mum walking in on your make-out session." She said smirking.

"Okay enough!" Danny said throwing his hands up.

"I'm just teasing ye." She said putting the groceries away.

"I know, I know. But maybe you could stop teasing us so we can continue our make-out session in the shower." He said winking at me.

"Okay enough!" His mum said throwing her hands up just like Dan did a few seconds ago.

"I don't have to know what you two do to each other." She added.

"Well we'll go then." He said taking my hand and walking out of the kitchen. I heard her chuckle before he closed the door behind us.

"Wow, second time ey?" I said laughing.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." He said guiding me upstairs.

"Nah, it's now your fault." I replied. I walked into his bedroom trying to tease him cause I knew that he'd other plans...

"Babe what are you doing?" He asked when I started looking for my clothes.

"Getting dressed." I said not looking at him cause I knew that if I did I couldn't hold my laugh.

"Don't ye want to have a shower?" He asked trying to convince me.

"Nah, but you can go." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh yeah, I'll go but not alone." He replied picking me up and walking to the bathroom.

"I was going with you anyway. I was just teasing, babe." I said laughing.

"You're so mean." He whispered in my ear and put me down in the bathroom.

"But you have to admit that you like that." I said winking at him.

"But I didn't say that I didn't like it." He said stepping closer and taking my shirt of. When we were both naked we stepped in the shower. We didn't have a heavy make-out session like Danny had said to his mum. We were just staring at each other.

"I want it to be on the beach." I said suddenly.

"What are you talking about?" He asked confused.

"Our wedding, a church is so cliché and I love the beach." I explained to him realizing that he didn't know that I was thinking about our upcoming wedding.

"Sounds romantic. But then we have to wait until it's a little bit warmer." He said smiling at the thought.

"What about the spring? I love the spring." I said placing my hand on his chest.

"Yeah I like that. Can we marry in Ireland? I mean we're both Irish." He said placing his hands on my waist.

"Of course! I just hope that my mum can come to Ireland as well then. If she's still with us..." I said and felt a lump in my throat so I looked down trying to swallow it.

"She'll be there, I promise." He said putting a finger under my chin forcing me to look at him. I smiled at him and knew that what he said was true, she'd do everything to be at our wedding.