~Chapter 57~ Baby.

Rina's pov:

After Rose told me that she might be pregnant she looked down at the glass in her hand almost as if she was embarrassed. I stepped closer to her and forced her to look at me before I said smiling,

"That would be amazing."

"But what if Dan doesn't want it?" She asked worried.

"I'm pretty sure that he'd be over the moon. You just have to tell him, buy a test and you'll see what comes out." I said hoping that she'd calm down a little bit.

"Yeah..." She said forcing a smile.

"Wouldn't it be amazing to have your own little family?" I asked smiling at the thought from when Mark and I got our first child. She thought about it for a moment before she nodded with a small smile.

"Everything okay here?" Danny asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, just talking." I said smiling and grabbed two beers for Dan and Mark.

"You sure babe? You look a little bit upset." Danny said looking worried at Rose.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine." She said smiling and gave him a kiss on his lips.

"Ugh, get a room." I said laughing and brought our drinks to the living room.

Danny's pov:

I still had a feeling that something was up with Rose but I decided to ask her when we got home. So when she pulled away from my lips I gave her hand a reassuring smile and we walked back to the living room. I sat down on the couch and took Rose on my lap.

"You two are so cute together that you almost make me vomit." Mark said smirking while he took a sip of his beer.

"Thanks Mark." I said rolling my eyes.

"No but seriously, you two are cute together. And, I'm not the only one who's married anymore. You only need a child and you can totally join the gang." Mark said winking. I saw Rose and Rina suddenly look at each other when he mentioned the baby thing and felt Rose uncomfortable shifting on my lap. I got more and more the feeling that something was going on with Rose and that Rina knew what it was but I didn't want to push her to tell me and if I'm gonna ask her, I'm doing it when we're together, just the two of us. I think Mark noticed the tension as well so thank god he decided to change the subject.

"So, how was the honeymoon?" He said smiling while making himself more comfortable.

"Amazing! It was so beautiful! We've just relaxed on the beach all day, soaking up the sun and stuff like that." Rose said smiling.

We talked for a little longer until we decided that it was time to get home. Rose needed to go to the toilet while Mark brought the kids to their bed so it was just Rina and me for a moment.

"Rina?" I asked before standing up to get my coat.

"Danny?" She replied.

"Do you know if something's up with Rose that she doesn't want to tell me?" I asked her feeling my worry coming up again.

"Well yeah, there is something but I'm sure that she'll tell you tonight or tomorrow. But don't worry, it's nothing bad." She said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Okay, if you say so..." I said standing up to get our coats. We said bye to Mark and Rina and drove back to our house where we crashed on the couch with a cup of tea.

"Dan, I have to tell you something." She said looking at the burning liquid in the mug in her hands.

"You can tell me everything baby." I said sitting closer to her while I took her hand in mine.

"Well you know, the last few weeks we did it a lot of times and not always with protection. And I-I think I'm pregnant." She said still looking down at the mug in her hand.

"That's amazing!!" I said and I couldn't help the smile that was tugging at the corners of my lips.

"Really?" She asked still unsure but finally looking at me this time.

"Yeah!" I said embracing her in a hug.

"But I still have to do a test to make it sure you know?" She said into my chest. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that if I hurried I would have just enough time to get a test.

"I'll get one now." I said standing up.

"You sure? We can wait until tomorrow as well." She said looking up at me.

"I know, but I just want to know it now." I said excited while taking my shoes and coat on again.

"Okay, if that's what you want." She said laughing at my excitement. I quickly gave her a kiss and stepped in the car to get a test. While I was driving I realized that this must be what she'd been thinking about for the past few days. That was the reason that Rose and Rina were looking at each other while Mark talked about us needing a baby. And the thing that Rina was talking about when she said that it was nothing bad, she was right it's the complete opposite, and Rina knew that I always wanted children.

Before I knew it I was back home again with two tests. I walked into the living room where Rose was still sitting on the couch.

"Got it." I said handing her the tests.

"Thanks." She said standing up and walked to the toilet to take them. After a few minutes she still hadn't returned so I walked to the hall where the toilet was and asked through the door,

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's just that I'm nervous and I can't pee when I'm nervous." She replied laughing.

"Just remember no matter what it says, I'll love you." I said and made my way back to the living room. A few moments later Rose came back in and put the tests on the kitchen counter.

"We just have to wait a few minutes." She said while sitting down next to me.

"You know, to be honest, I really hope that we're having a baby." I said smiling at the thought while I gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

"We're having our own little family then." She said smiling while she looked up at me.

"Yeah. But if you're not pregnant maybe we could try for a baby. You know, before we're getting too old." I said turning serious again.

"Yeah, we can always try." She said winking.

"You know I didn't mean it that way." I said laughing.

"Dan it's time." She said standing up again. I stood up with her while we walked to the kitchen.

"You can have a look first." She said turning around so she couldn't see it yet.

"Okay." I said picking up the test.

"Babe, we're getting a baby!!!"