~Chapter 9~ For the first time

Rose's pov:

It was now 1 day before christmas and we're gonna go to Danny's mom today.. I've never felt this nervous before in my entire life, I mean what if they don't like me? Danny noticed that I was feeling nervous and tried to calm me down.

"Don't worry darling I'm sure they will love you."

"Are you sure?" I asked still feeling nervous.

"Yes I'm sure." Danny said giving me a kiss on the top of my head. We packed our suitcases and went to the car. When we were in the car I turned the radio on and the first song we heard was superheroes. Danny reached to turn the radio back off, but before he could reach the radio I grabbed his hand and started to sing along.

"Sorry natural habbit." He said smiling to me.

"It's okay, but don't forget that I'm a fan as well!"

"You're so cute!" I blushed and looked away. He put his hand on my thigh and started to rub it. I tried to keep concentrated on the road but damn he was turning me on... His hand came closer and closer to my private part, I then realized what game he was playing and I can play that game too. I put my hand on his thigh and came closer to the little O'Donoghue. I felt that I was turning him on, and, that's excactly what I wanted to do. He realized that I was playing his game back. He came closer to me and whispered in my ear

"Naughty girl, we can finish this later. I don't want an accident here right now."

We arrive at his mothers house and I feel the nerves kicking in again. Dan grabbed my hand and said

"Dont' worry, it's okay." I just smiled and we walked up to the door. He rang the doorbell and after a few seconds Danny's mum opened the door and embraced her son in a hug. When she let go of him Danny grabbed my hand and said

"Mum, this is Rose my girlfriend." She turned towards me and embraced me in a bone crashing hug, and kissed my cheek.

"Lovely to meet you, I hope Daniel treats you well?" She asked me me while we brought our suitcases inside.

"Lovely to meet you too, and don't worry mrs O'Donoghue he is amazing."

"Oh please call me Ailish." She said smiling.

"Okay." I said smiling back to her. Suddenly all my nerves are gone now that I've met Dan's amazing mum. We took our suitcases and brought them to Danny's old room. When we were inside we put our cases down and I looked around his room was blue with a lot of posters from guitars and there was a desk and a double bed.

"You like it?" Dan asked wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and rested his head on top of mine.

"Yeah, I love it." I said turning around in his arms and giving him a kiss.

"My brother Ian, is coming tonight and the rest of my siblings come tomorrow."

"All right." When we walked back downstairs we were greeted my Ailish who had made us both a cup of tea.

"I thought you guys would a like a good cup of tea!" She said happy.

"Awh thanks mum!" Danny replied to her. We all sat down on the couch and started talking. I really liked Dan's mum she is so sweet. I already know that his family is way better than my own messed up family. Before we knew it it was already 6PM and Ailish started cooking. Then we heard the doorbell ring and Danny went to open it. A few minutes later he came back walking in with a guy who I assumed was his brother. He came walking towards me and gave me a hug and said

"Hi, I'm Ian Dan's brother. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Rose nice to meet you too." I wasn't nervous anymore cause I felt at ease already. After dinner we watched some television and soon enough it was 11PM and we all headed for bed.

I came walking into Danny's room after I had brushed my teeth and saw Danny already lying in bed. I got in next to him and went to kiss him. We kissed each other and before I knew it he pulled me on top of him. Soon Danny deepened the kiss and grabbed my ass. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. Then all of a sudden he turned us around and came on top of me and started kissing my neck and whispered in his sexy husky voice

"We weren't done in the car yet." He said smirking. We both knew what he was going to do and we both liked it. His hands went under my shirt and he ripped it of. He cupped my breasts through my bra and started kissing me hungrily. Then his hands went down to my shorts and took them of. He kissed my stomach and slowly came up to my mouth, kissing every inch of my body. Then his hands went to my back and slowly unhooked my bra. He looked down at me searching for any signs that I dindn't want this. I just nodded to him and kissed him, which was enough for him to understand me. He kissed his way down my breasts and started kissing and massaging them. Suddenly his tongue came out of his mouth and started sucking my nipples. I moaned his name. I reached for his boxers and pulled them down. I went with my hand to 'little' O'Donoghue, well little you can't call it little... He sensed up at my touch. He kissed me again and our tongues fought the battle. I kept stroking his manhood and he moaned my name. His hands travelled their way down to my briefs and pulled them down, I was fully naked now. He looked at my body and whispered "you're so beautiful." We kissed again and I felt his hardened part pressing against my thigh. He looked me in the eye and asked "ready?" I just nodded and kissed him. He reached for his toilet bag and took a small package out of his toilet bag and gave it to me. I ripped it open and put the condom on his baby maker. He pulled my legs apart and came in me. Our heated night has started....

A/N

I'm dedicating this chapter to x_marit cause she helped me with writing this chapter. Xx