~Chapter 18~ Last day

Rose's pov:

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. Glen. No it can't be the Glen, I  mean there must be so many Glens. But as much as I tried to tell myself that it wasn't Glen Power I still got the feeling deep down that is was the Glen. I must've been staring at my phone for a while cause Dan came sitting next to me with a worried look and asked

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said smiling at him.

"You sure?" He asked me, still not convinced.

"Yup." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"All right, but if there's something you're gonna tell me, right?" He asked me pulling me on his lap.

"Yes. don't worry." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good. I love you Rose O'Connor."

"I love you more Daniel O'Donoghue."

"That isn't possible." He said laughing at me and kissing me.

"Oh yes  it is." I replied kissing him back.  We just sat in silence looking at each other not saying anything but just enjoying each others company.  We then put another film on and I snuggled up to Danny with my head on his chest. When the film ended we went up to go to bed as it was now quite late. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I didn't have to remove my make-up cause I wasn't wearing any. When I was finished I walked back to the bedroom and put my pjs on and got in bed. When I lied down Dan came walking in as well stripping down to his boxers (which was amazing to watch) and came in next to me. I shuffled over to him and he took me in his arms.

"Good night gorgeous." He said kissing the top of my head.

"Good night handsome." I replied to him. It didn't took long to Dan to fall asleep cause after a few minutes I felt his slow breathing on my back. So I turned around carefully not to wake him and watched at his face. He was so cute when he was sleeping, not that he wasn't when he was awake, but he looked so peaceful. I gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead and went back in his arms to fall asleep as well.

*The next day*

Danny's pov:

I woke up and saw that Rose was still asleep in my arms so I looked at my alarm clock to see what time it was. 9.38. Today was our last day in London cause we would be flying back to Dublin tonight. I just watched Rose sleeping for a while and listened to her light snoring. God I love her. After a few minutes I decided to wake her up as I wanted to show her a few things in London today. So I started kissing her from the top of her head down to her neck, back and lower back until I came to her ass I gave it a light squeeze and kissed my way back up again. When I came to her face I saw that she was already awake by now, so I stopped and asked her

"Good morning love, slept well."

"Amazing, but why don't you finish what you were just doing?" She asked with a cheeky smile. I laughed at her but I put my lips on the place where I just had stopped and kissed my way up until I came to her lips where I gave her a long passionate kiss.

"Better?" I asked her when I pulled away.

"Much." She said smiling her cheeky smile at me.  

"What are we gonna do today?" She asked sitting up.

"I want to show you a few places in London before we go back to Dublin." I replied sitting up with her.

"Sounds great!" She said happy. We went out the bed and got dressed, when we were ready we walked hand in hand to the centre of London. I showed her everything like the big ben, tower bridge and we walked along the Thames. But as the last surprise I wanted to show her the London eye. When we got there I said to her

"Come her babe, we're getting in it."

"Are you serious?" She asked me shocked.

"Yup, are you ready?"

"But Dan, I'm afraid of heights." She said to me, still looking shocked.

"Don't worry I am with you." I said taking her hand in mine. When we were inside she squeezed my hand like it was a lifeline, so I took her in my arms and after a few seconds I felt her relax a little bit.

"Wow, this is beautiful." She said looking out of the window.

"I know, but not as beautiful as you are." I said smiling at her and kissing the top of her head.

"Irish charmer." She said laughing at me. When we were back on the ground we went back to my apartment to pack our stuff and eat. When we were inside Rose got a text and she looked the same way at her phone like she did yesterday evening so I decided to ask her again about it.

"Babe what's up? You're looking the same way as you did yesterday after you got a text."

"Well, ehm it's just that Laura has a date with someone and...-"

"That's amazing!" I said interrupting her.

"Yes it is. But well it's just that the guy is called Glen and she just texted me that he told her that he is the drummer in a band, so I think that it is Glen from the script..." She said looking me in the eye.

"You serious?" I asked her letting the words sink in.

"Yeah, well first I thought that I could be another Glen but I know just one irish Glen who is the drummer of a famous band..." She said.

"Fair point." I said. Suddenly she started laughing so I asked her

"What's wrong?"

"Well it's just that our best friends are dating but they don't know from each other that they're dating the best friend of their friend." She said still laughing.

"Oh yes, how will they react if they find out." I said laughing with her.

"I don't know. I just hope that it isn't gonna be to awkward." She replied to me.

"Yeah me too." I said. When we had finished our dinner we went to pack our suitcases. After we finished packing I wanted to make her last hours in London (for now) amazing. So I walked to the bathroom and filled the bath, when it was filled I took a bottle of wine with two glasses and ice cream and brought it to the bathroom. When everything was ready there I went to get Rose, who was sitting on the couch watching some crap television.

"Babe, could you come? I have one last surprise." I asked her.

"Yeah course." She said turning the television of. I took her hand and guided her upstairs to the bathroom. When we walked in she turned around to me and smiled her cheeky smile at me and took my shirt over my head.

"Wow, calm down!" I said laughing at her reaction but took her shirt of as well. When we were both naked we went into the bath and turned the bubbles on. We drank the wine and ate the ice cream. Rose sat in between my legs with her back against my chest holding the ice while we were eating it. After an hour we really had to get out otherwise we would miss our flight. So we got out and got dressed again. We then took our suitcases and put them in the taxi who was waiting for us. Thank god it was quite late so there weren't any press at the airport. We checked in and waited for the plane to arrive. When we got in the took our seats ready to go back to Dublin.