It takes two to make love work a Jessie J and Danny O'doghue fanfiction

*Jessie*

Monday 5th February 2012 I was sat in my car outside Morrison's, don't know why because it was 11.00pm at night and it was closed no one in sight, I guess I was just there because it was quite somewhere I could think I'm to scared to go home for the minute, My boyfriend Chris hurts me if I don't do what he says and I'm to scared to break up with him else he really will kill me, ugh I'm just frightened of what he's capable of. I just sit and think and think of a good way to break up with him without him abusing me its okay though he's at work and everything I just dont want him to come home when I'm still awake.

*25 Minutes later*

My phone is ringing I'm so scared that it could be him but I answer it so he doesn't get mad I carefully pick it up and it wasn't actually him I was so relived.

*Phone call*

Jessie: Hello?

Danny Cohen: Hello is this Jessie J?

Jessie: Yeah it is may I ask who is calling please?

Danny Cohen: yeah you most certainty can this is Danny Cohen from the BBC.

Jessie: Oh okay hello may I help you:

Danny Cohen: yeah you could actually I was wondering if you would like to be a coach on the first series of the voice UK?

Jessie: Oh my god wow Erm yea I would love to could I just ask what are the date of filming I just want to know if it would fit in my tour?

Danny Cohen: Don't worry about that Jessie I have literally got off the phone with your manager because I needed your number and I asked him then he said it fitted perfect because it's two weeks from now until filming and then once all filming and the live shows are done you have three weeks until your tour, so Jessie do you except the offer?

Jessie: Oh that's great then my manager knows my diary better than I do and in that case of course it would be an honour I accept.

Danny Cohen: Thank you Jessie you are first official signed coach so would it be possible for next Monday you could come to the voice studios to sign the contract and meet the other coaches I will text you the directions to you and your manager?

Jessie: yeah no problem see you then

Danny Cohen: okay then see you bye

Jessie: bye

*End of call*

I wasn't expecting that at all so I have another job under my belt I’m so please because if I have this job I will be working late and sleeping in hotels so I wont have to see Chris witch I’m more than happy with. I wonder who the other coaches are I hope they like me and I hope we fit as a real group oh my god I’m so exited that Danny Cohen didn't say I couldn't tell anyone so I took it to twitter.

Tweet:

@JessieJ Oh my god cant actually wait for two weeks to pass #thevoiceuk here we come #Exited

*Danny*

So I'm sat on my sofa in my flat in bits as me and Irma just broke up after four years I saw her cheating on me with that guy from Mcfly don't even know witch one didn't stick around for long enough to see, I cant actually get it through my head that she would do this to me after four years next week I was meant to be proposing to her and their is no way on this earth that I would get back with her I cant even look at her thank god I didn't buy the ring yet she disgusts me.

*45 Minutes later*

on my 5th beer now and I’m not even drunk why isn't this working for me this time maybe its saying something that I don't really love her like I thought then why did I stick around, I'm just hurting myself more by thinking of it. My phone is vibrating with a call I think to myself probably only mark or glen so I was gunna ignore it until it said unknown oh better answer might be important.