Lyrix21 (7 Deadly Sins - The Lost Banished Heir) [Rev+Int]

Author: Lyrix21

Work: 7 Deadly Sins - The Lost Banished Heir

Interview

*Name: Gordon S.A lngram

*Age:21

*Favorite Colour: Red

*Favorite Band: Three Days Grace

*What age/grade were you when you first started writing?  Grade 5 

*What prompted you to start?

It was an English assignment where we had to complete a story

*Do you feel you have advanced since you started? 

Oh yea most definitely organization characterization the whole ten yards but I still need work obviously but I feel I advanced a long way

*Where do you draw your inspiration from?

 My likes and dislikes, daily experiences, mythology and some religious based entities and course good old television and from other book that I have read and enjoyed 

*What opinion could people form about you if they looked at your bookshelf?

First I’m super picky so I can detail what’s there. They would see that I likely funny real life experiences u know more realistic with a comedic and relief feeling the kind of stories that makes you go I’m not the only one that’s been there. Then we can shift to the fantasy section where u see the stories of angels and demons and dragons and warriors ^_^ frankly all these action and fantastical scenes just appeal to my imagination and not to mention my fighting background (seeing I have trained in 3 styles)

*What inspired you to write 7 Deadly Sins – The Lost Banished Heir?

It was originally a for a fb group called iCreate the group just incorporates all forms of art drawing sculpting writing music etc.. I was in charge of poetry and story writing and I thought it would be cool to write a series for the 145 and growing members to read and be inspired. Then it kind of just took of from there.

*What attracted you to the “7 Deadly Sins” –thing?

The 7 Deadly Sins must be the infamous/famous (depending how you look at it) story ever to be told. The fact that there are these given treats that make man susceptible to all the cruelties and animosity of a demon or unsaved, unclean unjust  whatever word you want to use these sins would lead to self destruction and I found it fascinating when I  acknowledged mine then started to note and ask other what was there biggest Sin  

*Have you based the characters off of anyone?

No not really maybe a few treats but other than that most character are strictly fictional. 

Do you feel any connections with your characters?

I do after writing for awhile I become semi attached and even concerned, but this allows me to make the feelings and reaction of the characters more believable and realistic.

*Do you see your characters as just words or real people?

I see my character as a real manifestation of everyday people trying to live there lives and they are constantly under attack by judgments views pressures  and cultures and even norms that eventually taint and twist them to adhere to a sin or two to be considered normal.