HigherThanTheSky (Camp Assassin) [Rev+Int]

Author: HigherThanTheSky

Subject: Camp Assassin

Interview

Name: HigherThanTheSky used to be Evaline19

Age: 13 going on 14

Fave colour: mm this is hard... purple, lime green, blue, black

Fave band: Evanescence

*What age/grade were you when you first started writing? Well the first piece of writing I ever wrote was poetry. I started to write poems when I was 12.

*What prompted you to start? Well I had some family issues which made me keep to myself and then I just let it all pour down into words.

*Do you feel you have advanced since you started? I have learned some things, a bunch of helpful advice and I'm still learning. I draw my inspiration from songs mostly. Every song has a story behind it and when I'm listening to a song I can form a movie of the lyrics and it plays in my head. I love interpenetrating the songs into something more with a few changed though.

*Where do you draw your inspiration from?

I draw my inspiration from songs mostly. Every song has a story behind it and when I'm listening to a song I can form a movie of the lyrics and it plays in my head. I love interpenetrating the songs into something more with a few changed though.

*What opinion could people form about you if they looked at your bookshelf? I have books varying from a bunch of genres. I have fantasy, a few horrors and a few humors. But mostly my bookshelf contains anything with romance, usually.

*What inspired you to write Camp Assassin? I was watching this movie call 'Agent Cody Banks,' in the movie they said that Cody had gone to a camp and done various of activities, tests, drills, etc. I thought the idea of a spy camp was interesting but I changed it to assassins instead of spy's.

*Have you based the characters off of anyone? I haven't based any characters off of anyone I know instead I add a few traits of people I know. The rest is my imagination.

*Do you feel any connections with your characters? I do. I think there is a trait of me in everyone of my characters. Everyone of my characters has a part of me, making them I guess somewhat unique.

*Are your characters words or real? To me, my characters are real. They are real in my mind and there not just some words I write down on paper.

*Do you base any scenes off of real life experience? My life is pretty boring so I create my scenes off of what I would like to happen to me or what would be an exciting experience to experience.

*Do you have big plans for CA, or is it all still blurry right now? I have great plans for Camp Assassin. Well I know somewhat of what will happen and some things are a bit blurry. I know what I want to see happen to my story and everything in it, well somewhat.

*How did you find Wattpad? I found wattpad when I was at school. My class had a free period and we were in the computer room. My best friend was on this site and I was bored out of my mind do I asked what the site was. I started reading a fantasy story and I was hooked. I loved the whole concept of wattpad so I made an account. I'm glad I asked my friend which site she was on because now I can't get stop coming on wattpad.