izzybelleraine (Split) [review]

Createor of Wonder: izzybelleraine

Wonder: Split

Review

This is going to be one of the things you see on the back of those super famous and totally aesome books (which, is what this should be).

The idea is amazing. It's unique, and it's basis is real. You've done your research well. It's also nice to see someone going into a subject like this... it scares me a little. To think... if I got worse... I could be like that... =/

The description is amazing. I can picture every single little detail, and yet, it is NOT overpowering. It is a beautiful sense of - balance.

The dialogue is wow. Naturally - wow. No awk moments, no "EEk man you just can't say that,". Just pure awesomeness.

The characters are amazing. Dimensial, depth, emotion, pain, longing, personality, wow. I was attached at the first chapter.

The grammar is perfect. I noticed 3 typos. 3. FREAKING. TYPOS.

And the whole entire story is just amazing.You put in place an option of a "happy ending" (turning, as the cases were), and instead of choosing that option EVERY time, you made your character go through the pain. You killed that just-married-husband. You let the doctors be evil.

This people, is horror. This people, is thriller.

This people, is gripping personified. At the end of every chapter, my mind went, "C'mon Pixi, you gotta get onto this review! You can read more later!".

And at the end of every chapter, after leaving my quick comment, my mouse ran stragiht to that next button. The suspense was too much. I HAD to keep turning pages.

My only advice is to upload right now. I have stalking abilites, just saying.

My extreme apologies to not living up to my standard. You have left me wondering why your work is not in hardcover and firmly planet on my bookshelf, the pages well worn with over reading.

Pixi

live life young