Lauren looks at the others then answers, "Yes, umm so for a few months now the fans have been speculating things and now it's kinda impossible to hide ." She says.

"The first thing you revealed was that you're in fact pregnant?" Robin asks.

Lauren nods, "Yes that is correct, umm I didn't really go into detail during the chat so that is why I'm here now." She starts with.

Her eyes start to water up as she re-tells her story for what feels like the millionth time.

"In short terms what happened was I was led on by a guy and he pressured me , I tried to escape but this was the result, I really want to get the message across to our fans to speak up if a guy tries to take advantage of you in any form." Lauren finishes.

"What will this mean for the future of Fifth Harmony now that you're gonna be a mother?" Robin asks

"We will still continue, I plan on taking some time off before and after I give birth but it shouldn't affect us as a group." Lauren answers.

"And lastly when will the little one make its debut?" Robin asks.

"Well I'm 30 weeks today, so anytime between the end of March early April." Lauren says while smiling for the first time during their appearance.

"Now Camila, I'm hearing that you and Lauren are now dating?" Robin asks.

"Yes, but I know right away that sounds crazy considering her situation." Camila starts with.

"What happened was during the tour when she was going through all of this, I helped her out a lot." Camila continues as Lauren nods agreeing and so do the others.

"All of us tried to comfort her but Camila just has a way with words that we don't have." Normani adds.

Camila smiles at Normani's words.
"It just brought us closer and then we realized we had something more." Camila says smiling.

"That's so sweet." Robin says.

"Now for all of you, I hear you finished recording your second album." Robin states.

"Yes! We are so excited to let the fans hear new material from us, our first album did well , but we had a lot of set backs but this time we hope this one will do better." Ally answers.

"Oh okay our manager just said we can say the date." Normani says after reading Janelle's lips.

"February 26th new music from us!" Dinah says pointing at the camera as they end the interview.

The girls get up and leave.

"That went well." Janelle tells them.

"What's next for today or can I catch some z's?" Dinah asks Janelle .

"Yeah actually you are done for today so yeah do whatever you want." Janelle tells them.

"Perfect , I have an appointment at noon anyway." Lauren tells Camila.

"Okay, wanna grab some lunch or are you tired?" Camila asks.