She shook her head vigorously,” I will not forget you, I love you and I won’t say it again”

He looked in her eyes and moved the hair above his eyes,” you’re amazing”

She winked teasingly.

Zack groaned at his wife who was awing at every single thing the kids do.

“Did you see how he smiled?” Hayley squealed softly

“Did you see how she blushed? Oh, my baby girl is falling in love!”

“Please, they’re kids. It’s too early for them to fall in love. They don’t even get the word ‘love’” that was of course Zack.

Ella sighed,” babe, come on.”

Zack raised his palms in surrender before looking around,” when is your friend coming?” he asked Ella and she looked at him from the corner of her eye a little uneasily.

“He’s about to come, he wanted to shave and get clean first”

“I already feel like hating him” Hayley muttered and Gerard chuckled before agreeing with her. Ella sighed desperately,” he did mistakes but I succeeded in getting him out of jail, you guys should be a little nicer. He really changed!”

Zack stayed silent and yet Hayley and Gerard didn’t get convinced. Ella sighed frustrated.

Un expectantly, Zack took a fast intake of breath and the three people with him turned their heads to the cab that stopped by the park and from there, he stepped out of the car in washed out jeans and a tank top under the chemise.

“At least he looks sexy” Hayley muttered, Zack turned to face Ella throwing daggers at her. “That is the Noah you spent three months working with?”

Ella’s lips lifted,” babe, no body touched me but you and I am planning on keeping it like that”

He stared at her still,” forever” she pressed and as if he was a little boy, a smile tugged on his lips and he planted a kiss on hers.

“Zack, Ella” Noah’s thick voice broke them apart. Ella looked at her best friend and grinned,” hey Noah” he smiled showing his teeth and then he sat down next to Zachariah before folding his arms showing his bulging muscles. Ella chuckled when she noticed how Hayley was eying him and Gerard glaring at him.

Hayley was just playing, she loved her husband to pieces and she would never do anything more than look. And that’s why Ella and Zack enjoyed watching Gerard get tortured.

Noah was a little awkward at first, he seemed a little taken aback for being free but then Zack helped him cheer up and they ended up talking about random stuff and jail and regrets and love and everything in between.

Ella however was watching her daughter as she talked with Sam and in a sudden move; Sam moved his hand and enveloped her palm in his grasp. Ella’s heart thumped harder as she nudged Zack violently. He hissed but got quiet when he along with the three other people watched the scene Ella was watching.

Sam smiled embarrassed at their hands and felt more confident when Elizabeth bit her lip,” best friends till we grow a little older?” he asked hopeful

“When I turn 16, I promise we’ll be together” she said happily, trying to control her breathing. She didn’t see the conversation taking this turn but Sam suddenly told her how he doesn’t feel the love he feels towards her is what friends have and that he wishes she could be his girlfriend. Elizabeth of course blushed scarlet red before he held onto her hand.

“Do you feel the same way?” he asked curious, she bit her lip again before stealing a look at her parents who were staring at them from afar, she laughed inwardly.

“I do” he exhaled a breath before saying,” I’ll have your first kiss then” and before Elizabeth could do anything, he quickly put his lips on her cheeks just next to her lips.

She stared into his eyes and blushed again before watching his other hand getting her favorite chocolate bar from his pocket and then he handed it to her, she grinned and took it.

“Hey hey that’s enough!” Zack called from far and both kids turned their heads to him attempting to stand up but Ella threw her body on top of his and kissed his lips powerfully and he failed to stand up.

Elizabeth laughed,” Dad really loves mom”

“Yeah, my dad is the same with my mom” Sam said and they walked towards them.

“Is that the Noah guy?” Sam asked, Elizabeth nodded slowly and then smiled at the old people sitting on the grass watching them except for Zack and Ella who were literally breaking all rules of PDA care.

“Hey, I’m Elizabeth and that’s Sam. “She introduced herself. Noah smiled and a look of yearning was on his face before he said,” I’m Noah, god, you’re beautiful just like your mother”

Zack parted from Ella with a pop sound leading everyone to look at him as he stared at Noah.

“Dude, it was an innocent comment” Noah said politely, Zack kept staring at him to the extent that everyone was guarding him with fear.

But instead of punching Noah, Zachariah felt free to say,” Dude, I didn’t take it as an insult.”

Noah along with the others breathed relieved and Zack chuckled,” you guys are such suckers”

His daughter laughed and ran over to him hugging him close, he hugged her back,

“They are suckers, right little chika?” he asked, Ella wrapped her arm around his waist and laughed at how Elizabeth guarded her mother cautiously.

Sam sat next to his dad and grabbed a sandwich from inside the box and took a bite.

Hayley planted a kiss on his head and watched as he grabbed another sandwich and said,” Beth, your favorite sandwich”

Elizabeth smiled at him and took it before thanking him, he smiled back and the group of friends resumed talking to and about Noah.