The park was a good choice since it eased the nausea in her body and the clean air encouraged her to take bigger and bigger breaths.

She sat on the grass before putting her bag behind her neck so it would act like a pillow; she rested her head and sighed before letting her eyes drift shut slowly. The sun was hitting her eyes, making a blind shine to show behind her closed lids. It was peaceful in a way till a shadow appeared in her line of blind vision.

She lifted her palm and opened her eyes thankful that her palms stopped the sun from burning her eyeballs.

“Um, excuse me, I’m sleeping here” she said and then sneered embarrassed; this phrase was stupid as much as it was meaningless.

A guy, familiar looking, smiled down at her and then knelt down as Jasmine sat up

“You’re that girl” he stated thoughtfully before his eyes flickered across her eyes and then the I-pod resting beside her.

“You’re that girl” he repeated, Jasmine smiled awkwardly before biting her lip

“I-I’m sorry but I don’t really know you”

The guy chuckled adoringly showing his dimples before saying,” I’m Jason”

Jasmine silently stared at him, hoping to remember him or something, but then he said,

“You’re that girl that guy asked me to give her his I-pod.”

Jasmine’s mouth opened with recognition,” oh”

He smiled again and she couldn’t help but smile. “Did he come back?” he asked innocently, Jasmine’s smile faltered as her gaze got a little sidetracked with Martin’s face

“Um, he d-didn’t” she whispered and cleared her throat hoping to god she wouldn’t cry but her tears suddenly fell without her knowing. Jason’s eyebrows rose and he stared at her awkwardly and guiltily, he said,” I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to open old wounds—“

“It’s still new” she admitted before her tears turned to weeps and instinctively her body leant closer to Jason’s.

His arms wrapped themselves around her before he patted her back,” It’s okay”

She nodded more to herself and yet couldn’t stop crying.

“what made him leave?” he asked curiously, her weeps grew louder so he quickly cursed and said,” okay okay, damn you’re really pretty aren’t you”

Jasmine lifted her face to look at him and she smiled slightly,” you don’t mean that”

Her voice was deep and husky, he gulped and said,” you really are actually”

She chuckled as she wiped away her tears,” then wait till you see my sister, she’s the beauty”

“Well, for me, without seeing her, I’m sure you’re beautiful in your own way”

She smiled again before tears threatened to fall again and they did. He sighed and awkwardly pulled her in for a hug as she wept.

A guy walked across of them, he was holding two hot dog sandwiches and then he took a bite. The smell of the deliciousness filled Jason’s nostrils and he felt hungry, before he could ask Jasmine if she felt like eating though, she was already standing in front of him with wide frightened eyes before her hand clamped her mouth shut and then she ran towards a garbage bin that was relatively close to her.

Jason watched her strangely, what was up with--

“OH MY GOD I’M PREGNANT!” she screamed a searing painful scream that made half the people around the park to jump up in fright. Jason’s jaw dropped as he watched her misbelieving her words till another girl passed by her drinking a milk shake or at least something that resembled it and it ended up with Jasmine throwing up again.