The guy she cuddles with kisses and cries with…

He flinched and took a breath, wow that was a horrifying moment.

But another thing that was on his mind since the day he knocked on her door was how they found him. They found him at Jasmine’s but she didn’t answer that day because of the twisted tactic he used with her when she was about to make some noise. They will return and he knew it, but when exactly, he didn’t actually know.

What he did know, was that the last thing he wanted to happen, was Jasmine falling into his bundle of trouble because the men he messed with are not good. If they find her, they won’t keep their hands to themselves. They won’t respect her personal bubble, they won’t leave her alone. They will use her; abuse her till she begs for mercy and all because of what he did to them.

A shake attacked his heart and he stopped walking and took a side step away from her embrace. Seemingly she was getting colder by the minute and that’s why she was pushing herself against him more and more. Now he just couldn’t take it, he liked the way she felt against him, he liked her slender body next to him; he loved the feeling of her hand around his arm and her smile when she is rarely satisfied. He wished he could kiss her again ever since he did a week ago, he would watch her move around her place with her tank top and her panties and he would fight his will to grab her and kiss her senseless and now he was having trouble breathing because he imagined what they might do to her, what they might do to get back at him. She didn’t deserve it; he cared too much for her to let it happen

And that was when he decided. After this dinner, he will disappear. He will go home with her, try to get a last taste of her and he will leave her alone. Just disappear out of her life.

He wouldn’t bare the idea that she would get hur—

“Martin is something wrong?” she asked cautiously, her hand resting on his shoulder. He turned his head to the side to look at her but he looked back at the ground.

Why was he so affected? If he wasn’t so sure he was straight he would have thought he’s gay and even PMSing with the way he’s fretting about her.

But…

But,

“I’m fine” he muttered before squeezing his eyes shut then he looked back at her and forced a smile.

She smiled shakily back and they resumed walking, this time, each one kept his hand to his self.

~

Elizabeth was sitting on the swing positioned at the front porch with Sam, she wished he would like the white dress she chose. She knew he liked white and she paid extra care to impress him, the dress even had a big butterfly drawn in the centre, it was highlighted with a faint silver color and she knew he would love it.

Or she hoped.

“I didn’t tell mom about you hitting him last week” she said scolding him and he looked at her before laughing.

“Beth, mom said that if I like her dress I should say she looks really elegant” and with that he scrunched his nose. Elizabeth laughed because she knew how his mom was like. She wanted to be like Queen Elizabeth and –oh, what a name coincidence- and she always loved the word ‘elegant’

“But why are you saying this?” she breathed while laughing at his expression.

“I want to tell you how much I love the way you look, but I think beautiful is a better word than elegant” he flinched with the ‘e’ word again.

Elizabeth stared at him for a second before clearing her throat and saying,” okay, you can say the other word, it’s not wrong” Sam’s eyes glittered,” really?”