36 Dew Drops on Her Skin

Start from the beginning

I bite my bottom lip as I glance towards Mushus back.

"Okay, let's get moving. There's a gap in the crowd!" Mushu cheered as he took one step. I could imagine the red head side of the dragon dress walking forward but should I follow him or my heart?

People were getting in front of the sight which I thought to be Jack. Then I made my decision and I let go of the front piece. Now the dragon was cut in half.

"Wait! I just lost my tail! Didn't I!" Mushu exhaled loudly as he turned around. I had already went around the corner to hide from him.

I heard him calling after me but I was too busy to go back. It didn't take that long to crawl out from the suit and sneak into the crowd. Gladly I hadn't lost the sight of them while I got the hot feeling suit off from me.

Even though he wasn't wearing his usual green uniform I quickly noticed him in the crowd. I follow after them, I try to keep myself hidden.

Then they paused and the person with Jack went further away until he was out of sight. I used that moment to rush to him from behind a selling rack.

"I'm here, now we need to go!" I whisper yelled to Jack when I let my hand go to his shoulder.

Without saying anything he turned around and I saw him. His black eyes were staring at me, his face was emotionless.

"Behind you," he whispered and grinned deviously. It made me frown.

"It's me, Elsa... we need to go Jack," I insisted.

Then I felt something hitting against the back of my head. My world came black and the last thing I felt was my body falling forward.

That was until I opened my eyes up again.

My hands were tied up with itching rope, that was the first thing I felt. And then my vision came back to me but I wasn't at the busy streets of Pride Rock anymore. I wasn't at the jolly carnival site, no, I was in front of an abandoned looking building.

And I wasn't alone.

"Glad to see that you are back to your senses, queen," the man in black grinned. Jack was standing right next to him.

"Let us go," I yelled.

"Should I? No... I, Pitch Black still have great plans for him," Pitch chuckled and placed his hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Why are you doing all this," I snapped.

"Because I like things getting darker," Pitch said like I was asking stupid things and then he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know what you're planning but we will stop it!" I growled as I sat on the ground, trying to free my hands so I could use my powers at him.

"I plan to take all the light out from the world and rule it with fear ofcourse. Thanks for asking," he chuckled lightly and my eyes widened.

"You can't do such things," I gasped.

"Oh yes I can... I took away him from you. Didn't I?" Pitch's voice turned sweet and I frowned.

I watch how he goes behind Jack who just stands there like he is under a control spell. My heart paused for a moment when Pitch placed his left hand on Jack's waist and pulled him against himself, his other hand was on Jack's shoulder. Then he smiled to me as he licked Jack's neck.

"Mine," Pitch laughed and his hand went down to Jack's leg.

"W-what are you doing to Captain Frost," I said in misbelieve.

"You see... I always liked the Frost boy but he never... never wanted to join with me," Pitch replied and pouted.

"Why would he! You planned to do wrong things to world!" I shouted angrily.