"Yes anything whats up?" Mike asks.

Lauren starts crying,

"Don't cry , why are you crying?" Mike asks confused as he approaches her to hug her.

"I'm pregnant..." Lauren says trailing off and wiping the tears off her face.

Mike looks down and shakes his head in denial.
"No you're not, you can't be." He says with anger in his voice.

"Does your mother know?" Mike asks.
"Yes , I told her a few days ago, it was just as difficult for me to tell her too." Lauren clarifies.

"I've gotta get to work I love you, and if I don't see you have a safe trip." Mike says as he hugs and kisses her.

Lauren was relieved to have gotten that off her chest but her father left her in a confused state not knowing weather he's mad or if he's accepting it.

Lauren goes to the living room to enjoy the rest of her coffee and the last few hours of being off.

A few minutes later Clara walks into the room, and has a seat next to her and wraps her arms around her.

"I told them..." Lauren says in an inaudible voice .

"Dad and Taylor?" Clara asks.

Lauren nods.
"How did it go?" Clara asks.
"Taylor kinda already knew , she said she had been"watching" me, and dad he didn't really react." Lauren tells her.

"Well at least you told them." Clara says as she gets up and kisses Lauren's forehead.

"I might get off early but if I don't the Cabello's agreed to drop you guys off at the airport." Clara tells her as she heads out the door.

"Okay." Lauren responds.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Airport

It had been a few hours since the two girls had been dropped off at the airport and passed through the tough airport security.
"Flight 3345 to San Fransisco will now begin boarding." The announcer says over the intercom.
Camila and Lauren get up from their seats to board the plane.

Once they are seated on the plane, it takes awhile before clearance for takeoff.

"So how'd it go, with telling everyone?" Camila asks after they settle in.

"After you left my mom came around and was more okay with it , my sister somehow knew anyways and my dad he took it bad but good." Lauren tells her to sum up the whole thing.

"Well at least you can kinda relax now that you got that off you're shoulder." Camila tells her.

"True." Lauren responds back.

The flight takes nearly 6 hours, they spend most of the time sleeping.

"Lauren we're here!" Camila says happily as she shakes Lauren to wake her so the can get off the plane.

"Already?!?" Lauren says with a groan wishing she could have slept more.

Lauren gathers her things and the two walk off the plane.

"What's our agenda looking like?" Lauren asks their new bodyguard.

"You two have to get dropped off at the studio for some dance rehearsal , then I don't know the rest ." He tells the two girls.