If You Make It Out Alive

Arias POV.

My mouth gaped when I realised Elena was literally about to scream at the sight before us.

Lunging forward covering her mouth, the muffled scream slobbering on my hand. Charming.

Quickly dragging her behind the wall she began to break her nutter screeching quietly into her hands.

Someone stab a fork in my neck.

"Crap. He's here" Elena kept cursing under her breath. I mentally face palmed wanting to kick Silas to the next century what on earth has he been up to? I paced back and forth.

Gone for a few hours and we were left out of the whole shabang.

"We're so screwed. I can't believe that slimy pest! The freak followed us like a stalker. He's in there pretending to be you! As if one of you isn't enough....Aria stop pacing!" she spluttered.

"You're one to talk doppelgänger" I sassed.

"We have to go expose the worm. Come on, Damon said you're the best for plans" she baffled shaking my shoulders.

"Damon said that? Ah Day he shouldn't have" I smiled widely.

"This is not you're fifteen minutes of fame." She said. "Silas is probably giving an oscar winning performance right now" I added horrified.

"He probably jumped on the horse of opportunity pretended to be me at the bar with Nik, then got himself a free first class ticket here" I spoke wide eyed.

"We need to be sneaky, clever. Think like Katherine. What would she do?" I pressed, she chuckled to herself.

"Sleep with anything walking" she muttered.

Silas could be working with her. But why? He's done nothing but help so far. But what if he's working with him he's been inside my head, he knows the vicious monster Nathaniel is...would he?

"Well? What's you're big move?" she asked as our backs were against the wall.

A number of ways and schemes flashed through my mind, then a grin appeared on my lips she smirked cocking an eyebrow.

We tiptoed our way discreetly to the back where a window was locked shut.

"It's locked" I told her she pursed her lips.

"Sorry didn't see that there Einstein" she retorted beginning to waddle her arms at her chest. "Use the wire from my bra to get in" she stated quickly whipping the wire out of the fabric passing it to me.

I stood on her back much to her annoyance peeking in seeing it was the toilet.

Easily I unlocked the small window very quietly then jumped off Elena making her groan.

"Right well don't be rude. Give me a boost" she spoke.

I forced a smile fumbling to my hands and knees, she quickly stood more like stomped on my back pulling herself up through the window.

Her legs were still hanging out as she swaddled, "Move you're ass" I whispered hastily shoving at her legs that almost kicked me in the face.