Because I Am

Arias POV.

"Did she tell you what she wanted" Stefan asked me as we gathered in Elena's living room.

"No I was too busy slamming her head in walls" I said sarcastically drinking a blood bag.

"Woman certainly knows how to make an entrance" Damon said.

"How did you know it was her?" Stefan asked.

"I just knew." I said.

"She said she fooled one of us? What does- What does that mean?" I asked looking at my brothers. Stefan looked at Damon almost immediately.

"She pretended to be Elena to me as well, when I was here earlier tonight" he said something was laced beneath the lines of what he was saying.

Stefan frowned his eyes in curiosity as I met eyes with Damon he looked away. Elena came into kitchen after been fighting with your Jeremy for at least thirty minutes.

"I told Jeremy I can't lie to him anymore." She said.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked her standing for this chair.

"No. I thought that since all the vampires and from the tomb were dead things would get better" she sighed.

"We all did" I said giving her an apologetic look she gave a glum smile.

"Katherine was in this house that means she's been invited in" I said looking at Stefan and his eyes flickered realising that.

"What are we going to do?!" Elena asked horrified.

"Move" Damon and I said in sync.

"Thanks." She said sarcastically.

"Katherine wants you dead there is zero you can do about it" Damon argued.

"Actually. Katherine could of killed Elena at any time already and she hasn't which means she has other plans and we need to find out what those plans are and-" Stefan finished my sentence.

"And not provoke her in the process" he said glaring at Damon.

"What happened tonight when you thought she was Elena?" Stefan said looking at Damon with a kind of anxious look.

Damon looked at me then to Stefan and let out a deep sigh but smirked.

"To risk another frown line encroaching on a very crowded forehead.." He said.

If this is leading where I think it's leading I'm going to murder him.

Elena looked to me as if I knew the answer Stefan was sharing my expression.

"We...kissed" Damon said smugly with a cheeky smile. Oh no you didn't.

"And you thought it was Elena?" I said angrily.

Elena looked at him in disgust and Stefan looked like he was about to rip every single bone out of Damon.

"What do you mean you kissed?" Stefan said.

"Oh you know...when two lips pucker and-" Stefan cut him off zooming towards him but I pushed them apart.

"Don't be obvious Stefan" Damon said sarcastically and I flicked his forehead, he groaned.

Stefan was about to pounce on him when Elena jumped from her seat.

"Well Stefan wait wait, he kissed Katherine not me" she said.

I was sharing an angry eye battle with Damon.

I know it wasn't really Elena but he thought it was and broke his promise to me that he'd promised never to attempt anything with Elena.