Your Small

Arias POV.

It's been a week since drama central and when Nik said he'd be glued to my side he meant it.

The whole thing blew over quickly though with everyone else. Thank Jesus.

Stefan and Damon just kept saying they wish I let Alexander live so they could have tortured him Kol and Nik said the same.

I laughed as Rebekah and I swung around the kitchen making breakfast for the boys.

We had the radio blasting Ego by The Saturdays. It's such an old song but we don't care we're ancient artefacts ourselves.

"You need to have a sit down with you ego" we sang dancing around the kitchen.

"What the bloody hell is going on" Nik walked in seeing me twirling Rebekah he smiled watching us Kol came up behind him smirking.

A devious smirk crept on my face as I skipped over to them.

"Oh no" Nik said shaking his head as I took his arm.

"Too bad klausy" I said and he slapped my behind following me. Oh my he just did that in front of his siblings .

Awkward Nik.

He didn't seem to care he was smiling mischievously twirling me around Bekah was dancing around on the other side of the kitchen.

I skipped over pulling Kol's arm he smirked wider.

"Does this mean I get to do what Nik did" he proclaimed happily raising his hand in the air about to smack my behind when Nik shoved him sending him flying backwards.

"Oh Kol when will you learn" Rebekah muttered.

Nik shook his head at him but I continued making breakfast dancing around.

I guess getting everything off my chest really did help. I've seen Stefan and Damon a lot surprisingly but they had to come here Nik's "orders".

I've just got back from the hospital with Nik he drove me but I went inside alone.

Ric got an MRI and his scans were positive but Elena came in and suddenly Ric realised something.

Turns out Ric actually was murdering people but he can't remember it may have something to do with his ring that he wears that cheats death.

I mean how can a human cheat death so many times?

Meredith is looking into it and I'm meeting them soon.

Bekah and I have done some serious snooping about the towns trees and that stupid White oak.

As soon as we were home Nik had me undressed and he lit candles as he always does being the little romantic he is.

"Aria" Rebekah yelled from downstairs.

"Yes?" I croaked oh my god Nik was just about to go down under with his tongue.

"Are you...eh busy" I could hear sarcasm in her voice.

Nik growled his head was literally in between my legs as I laid on the bed.

"Eh...yeah Beka" I called gritting my teeth about to sit up but Nik pushed me right back down.

"Well get dressed I heard a certain red head is back in town" she said chuckling to herself.

"Nik let me up" I whispered trying not to laugh.

"No. I like it down here one of my favourite places" he purred hungrily.

I jumped up and he sighed. "I love you Aria but defying me what is mine-" I cut him off.