Charmer

Arias POV.

I'm awoken from my slumber by Jeremy shaking my arm.

"Mm what?" I groaned hitting him with the pillow.

"Rose found Mary the woman who sired her there in Kansas...but eh" he trailed off.

"What?" I croaked.

"Damon and Elena are gone" he said and I jumped up seeing he was right.

"What the? Where's they go?" I whispered.

"No idea come on" he said getting up.

I pulled on my dark green cardigan around my arms and followed him out the door I was in slippers and silk pjs.

I stopped him pulling him back I put a finger to his lips indicating to shut up. I heard moaning and groaning. Oh no please no.

We peeked around the corner to see Damon and Elena in a full on makeout session.

My mouth dropped as did Jeremy's. Ew! I can't believe this.

He was running his hands all over her and she wasn't stopping him.

How can she-?! Stefan's at home right now looking for a way to stay alive to protect everyone and she's here making out with Damon.

You've got to be joking.

"Elena" Jeremy snapped standing out blowing our cover.

They stopped pulling away from one another shocked acting like teenagers. Damon's eyes landed on me and guilt filled them I scowled at him.

"Oh my god, guys I-" Jeremy cut her off.

"Rose found Mary she lives in Kansas".

I crossed my arms looking distastefully at them. "Okay let's go" Damon said walking past us Jeremy followed.

Elena looked up to me I just shook my head and scoffed walking away.

The whole car ride to Kansas was silent you could cut the tension with a knife.

When we arrived my mouth dropped at the site of the house it was old and creepy. It's giving me shivers as we stepped out of the car.

"This is the address, looks about right" Damon said he was walking on eggshells around me he's right to, I'm going to kill him.

"Stay here." Elena said to Jeremy and I.

"Why so you guys can make out again?" I asked Jeremy chuckled.

"Hey don't be a dick" Damon said to me.

"I'm going to excuse that comment you're the one who was making out with your little brothers girlfriend points for class Day" I said.

"Hey can we just discuss this later" he snapped.

"Listen to your brother" Elena said my mouth dropped. Jeremy and I looked to each other and laughed.

"Fine go into the creepy house I hope Mary's home, from what I've heard of her she doesn't like trespassers" I said turning on my heel and going back in the car Jeremy followed.

"I'm sorry I know she's your sister but" I let out a deep growl kicking the seat.

"She's a pain...I know" he sighed. I rested my head against the window.

Only then a few minutes later.
My heart nearly jumped out of my chest when someone banged loudly on the window.

"Hello darling" Kol beamed from the other side of the glass smirking at me I rolled my eyes.