Forgiveness

Arias POV.

I woke up to the sun shining on my face in warm blankets. I sat up quickly breathing heavily.

Had I dreamt it?l

"Hey hey" a voice said it was mother coming in with a glass of blood. Animal
Blood.

I stared at her in shock taking deep breaths remembering last night all of it.

Nik.

"You passed out from the pain" she said handing me the glass. I sniffed it eyeing it closely.

"It's just rabbit blood dear" she said and I drank it slowly.

"Where am I?" I asked looking around the room.

"Your safe. This is my home" she said.

I got up and searched around, the room was a yellow colour with a girlish tone to it.

"Your alive?" I gritted my teeth.

"Yes sweetheart" she said and I swung on my heel to face her.

"You killed me!" I said.

"No your father killed you I saved you Aria" she said and my breath hitched.

"Tell me everything!" I whispered as she sat down.

"Sweetheart it's a long story." She said and I watched at her. She sat me down and told me.

That night after my brothers were shot I went inside to yell at my father and avenge my brothers.

Turns out he was the one who shot me....

Mother appeared and tore father to shreds and fed me her blood. She had a witch make me forget everything and my subconscious made up my own version of the story.

She then had me sent miles away from home waking up alone she couldn't have me knowing that she was alive.

"How are you alive?" I breathed taking in all of it.

"When I was dying your father sent me away as you know and we never got to say goodbye. And a nurse fed me vampire blood." She explained.

"Sweetheart you have to understand that I have watched over you-" I cut her off standing up.

"Don't....don't tell me that this entire time you've been watching me just don't" I whispered as she stood.

"I have and I have to tell you that I am so proud of you....things you've done and things you've come back from, how you care about people and put everyone in front of you, you grew up to be a beautiful girl" she said and I gripped my head.

"How could you just leave me why didn't you stay with me I lived over a century thinking that I was alone with no family. That I killed my own father. I was alone and I had no family you could've just come back to me" I said.

"I couldn't. I just couldn't." She said and I glared.

"You turned me into a vampire!" I said.

"I wasn't going to let you die!" She said taking my hands.

"I don't think I can ever forgive you for this" I said tears brimming in my eyes.

"I did come back. Once when you were eleven it was the night before my funeral. I wanted to see my little Aria and Stefan. That night I went into your room I leaned over to see you when I smelt your blood. I nearly killed you." She said.

"It doesn't explain why you never came back after all these years." I snapped.

"Aria I'm like you-" I cut her off.