Painted

Arias POV.

I woke up to strong arms around me.

"Your awake" he whispered in my ear.

"Hey" I said I didn't want him babying me because of last night.

"How are you feeling?" He stroked my arm. I turned over to face him smiling.

"Yeah I'm sorry about last night" I whispered stroking his cheek.

"Don't be sorry." He stated kissing me and rolling over on top of me no space between us everything touching.

"Nik?" I said and he stopped kissing me and payed attention.

"Yes love?" He asked.

I smiled and he furrowed his eyebrows and I leaned in kissing him again to pull back seconds later.

"Love did you have a bad dream about me or something?" He asked warily.

"No Nik it wasn't about anything realistic it was just a nightmare" I said.

"I love you more than words can ever express my love" I said and he kissed me again the sheets absorbing us in.

"Hello" I said into the phone.

"Aria sister" Stefan said. I've just gotten dressed and Nik was buttoning his belt and he looked at me curiosity all to noticeable.

"Stef hey...what's up?" I asked.

"Well I'm surprised your happy to hear me" he said I could sense a smile on his face.

"Well your my brother" I stated.

Nik was practically hanging on the other side of the phone okay not literally but he was listening intently.

"Yes I am and from the way your talking you sound oblivious to tonight's events" he said and I frowned confused so did Nik.

"Oh jeez Stef what have you done?" I chuckled.

"It's not me who's done it why don't you ask Elijah" he said I knew he was smirking.

"Stefan" I said sternly Nik headed out of the room probably to find Elijah and kill him.

"He's asked us over for dinner at your place" he said.

"Stef" I sighed at his last words.

"Look I'm still getting used to the fact that 90 years ago I even let him near you I egged him on" he said.

"Well Stef I'm glad your alright now . Please tell me the 411 with this dinner" I stated and that's what he did. He told me he was sorry for his actions and hates to affect me that he loves me that this is just what he has to do.

"Nik!" I called from the top of the stairs and seconds later he was right behind me.

"Yes?" He smirked.

"Have you spoke to Elijah?" I asked.

"Mhmm" he said waltzing past me.

I rolled my eyes playfully "Um hello Sir Klaus aren't you going to tell me what you did if he's daggered I will murder you?" I said he chuckled and kept walking down towards a room.

"Hey!" I chuckled skipping after him. He walked faster and I zoomed after him jumping on his back he groaned.

"What did you do!?" I snapped.

He threw me off and I landed on the floor on my back looking up at him smirking.

He stood over me two feet at both my sides looking down at me smirking.