Drive

Aria POV.

We've been in the car for five minutes and Nik and Damon are fighting with Kol.

You know I'm surprised that Stefan hasn't ripped off Damon's head for sleeping with Elena.

Kol kept flirting and giving me little winks.

"Stop flirting with my sister" Damon growled.

I and Stefan were continuing our conversation laughing and giggling at our own conversations I could feel jealously off Nik.

"So would you dodge or would you go for him?" Stefan asked as we spoke about different death scenarios.

"You kidding?! I'd take him do a little 360 and knock him to his feet." I said as Stefan passed me his blood bag full of rabbit blood.

I could feel Nik just watching us he was chuckling at our conversations.

Stefan laughed "Of course you would." I chuckled as I drank from his blood bag.

As time went on the guys in the back started getting pissed as hell they couldn't get a word into our conversation.

I can practically here Nik's
hand on my backside he gets so jealous it's to cute.

He's tried to say something a million time but Stefan cuts him off right away.

"Would you two shut up!" Damon shouted causing us to stop and look to one another and smirk.

"Sorry Damon, do you need something?" Stefan asked sarcastically oh please don't fight.

"I need you to shut up!" He said and I sat further down in my seat holding in my laugh.

"You shut up." Kol muttered at Damon they do not like one another.

"Can't get everything you want Damon" Stefan replied oh dayum.

Stefan rolled his eyes making a quick turn to the next road causing the three in the back to squish and started having hissy fits.

"God stop it the lot of you" I said turning to them as they tried getting back in place muttering things at Stefan.

"Wow Aria your finally talking to us?" Kol said with a grin.

I rolled my eyes "Hello. Stop the shenanigans" I said pointing at them all, both Kol and Nik grinned, for some weird reason they love when I say "shenanigans".

Don't ask.

"What? We haven't done anything?" Nik said innocently.

I turned right round to them leaving my head resting on the chair.

"All of you are in such a bad mood cheer up" I said and they shook their heads as if I was mad.

"I'm in a bad mood because I'm being forced to sit with these....two." Damon sneered at Nik and Kol.

"Well your no-" I cut Nik off putting my hand on his knee he looked to me sheepishly.

"Can't we all just be friends" I said sarcastically.

"With the man who's blinded my sister and the one who never stops trying to get in your-" I cut Damon off this time.

"Damon" I said sternly. He looked at me angrily.

"Well Damon your no picnic." Stefan muttered I shoved his arm warning him. We've already spoke about this I know deep down Stefan hates Damon for this.

Stefan turned up the music as I gave Nik and Kol a warning smile. Even though these baboons would never listen to me.

I put my feet on the dashboard and looked through my bag.