Did you miss me?

Aria POV

I jumped to my feet scowling at her.

"What the bloody hell Katherine where have you been?!" I snapped she kept her triumphant smirk I haven't seen her in so long

"Stefan called" she simply stated and I zooms towards her and I grabbed her neck plunging her to the ground.

"What are you doing here!?" I said she didn't even try escaping.

"Awh did you miss me?" She teased I scowled.

"You know I'm the best for finding out information and being sneaky about it, I'm helping you and Stefan" she stated and I rolled my eyes pulling her up to her feet.

"Stefan you idiot" I muttered. Thought this was supposed to be a secret.

"By the way I think the letter is connected to that night" she said and I have her my attention.

"Well?" I asked.

She smirked "You know he can't resist me well he gave me information and now I'm returning the favour. Besides I'm curious about that night to"she said rubbing the leaves off her.

"Fine. What do you know. And no games" I said.

"Well I know for a fact you weren't the one who killed your father" she said eyeing me and relief filled my ears. I needed more.

"What happened to him was not a gun shot it was far to messy and there wasn't any bullet holes in him. The work was done by a vampire. Now it may have been...your mother or another vampire seeking revenge for all his friends. I'm not sure yet" she said

"What else?" I breathed biting my lip.

"I'm still snooping you know that's my specialty. I've searched about your mother, there's one way we'll find out for sure. Neither of you will like it" she said.

I looked curiously and then it hit me. "No way are we not digging her up" I said.

She sighed "It's the one sheer way instead of wasting time looking at dead ends Aria don't be stupid if she is out there she's stayed well hidden."

"Okay....god this is so messed up" I said rubbing my head.

She then explained to me everything of what we would do. I want to go home something feels wrong I want Nik. I really just want him next to me right now.

"We can do it tomorrow, right now we have Alaric to deal with. And you had better run home because your lover boy is probably back there and your not" she smirked and zoomed away.

As I got closer to the house I heard shouting and rummaging. I hope the siblings aren't all fighting.

But that's when pain started smothering my body Nik's hurt. I heard his screams.

I ran in the front door panicked that's when I saw Stefan being held back from a hybrid struggling.

I then froze seeing the blue eyes being turned to grey.

Damon had his hand on Nik's heart whilst two hybrids with Tyler held him.

Nik looked to me full of agony as he was turning stone cold. The

"No...No...NO!" I screamed running towards him his eyes watched me the pain and agony in them made me crumble.

I saw Elena on he ground blood bags were around her Nik tried to drain her?!

I ran and grabbed Damon and full force threw him across the room. The hybrids all dropped and left like cowards.

Nik was on the floor as I ran to him crying I coddled him having a panic attack rocking back and forth.

The pain I felt right now was intolerable. He's immobilised he can't move he's completely paralysed. His eyes are watering looking up at me. My sweet Nik my Nik.

"Your gonna be okay." I whispered sobbing repeating it over and over trying to stay calm in no way was it working.

"What did you do!?" Stefan yelled at Damon as he got up.

"Why are you so angry?! We've wanted him dead ever since he came here. Now he is so why do you care!?" Damon yelled.

I couldn't move everything was turning invisible around me all I could do was stare into Nik's eyes.

I should have came straight home. I should have listened.

I slowly looked up to see Stefan's reaction to that question.

"Because look.....this was not the plan I wanted him out of town not dead." He yelled pointing at me.

Damon looked to me ashamed as tears fell down my face anger bolted through me. Where is Kol and Rebekah!?

"Why!" I screamed at him standing up in rage.

"You know exactly how much he means to me!" I yelled.

"He's a monster Aria. He had to be put to a stop. He was trying to kill Elena I had to help her" he said and that's when my hand rose and I slapped him like fire across the face.

Never in all time have I ever laid a hand on Damob. He turned his head back to look at me really shocked.

"Get Bonnie to undo this spell let him go before I do something I won't be able to take back" I said sternly.

"Ariacalm down!" Stefan said.

I glared at him "No! Why are you just standing there Stefan do something stop acting like you don't care about it!" I cried.

"I don't" he lied.

"Oh really! You don't care about him. He was your BestFriend. You were like brothers!" I cried.

"You know how much we mean to one another you were the one who introduced us! Your the one he asked for my hand! You bloody chose the wedding ring with him, not his siblings you! I love him and you knew that!" I cried..

Elena slowly started to get up and Damon ran to her.

"He's the one man that has never betrayed me. He means everything to me he makes me happy and you just can't just let us be! I helped you with everything trying to protect Elena." I said pointing at Elena.

"Hey hey" Stefan whispered sadly.

"Don't touch me! You let this happen!" I cried.

"No. Aria I didn't want this" he said.

I felt tears soak my eyes I couldn't help it. I ran back over to Nik. He'd let his tears fall.

That's when I heard Stefan scream and I blacked out into darkness feeling a needle in my neck.