Safe

Arias POV.

After a time with Nik I got dressed and headed to my house Klaus hot on my trail I begged him to stay behind but Nope.

My heart started hammering against my chest as we approached the door it's been so long since I was home.

I knocked on the door and it swung open revealing a very un-sober Damon.

"Hey" I said his eyes softened and was about to say something when his eyes landed on Nik.

"Why the hell is he here!?" He spat.

"Watch your tongue after all you did try to kill me tonight" he stated as they glared at one another.

"Aria you and I we need to talk. Now" Damon motioning for me to come in.

"Nik please wait out here for a moment just give us some privacy" I said placing a hand on his chest and he nodded.

Damon sauntered off to the living room. I went to follow when Nik grabbed my wrist. "If you need me you know what to do" he whispered.

Gosh is he for serious right now Damon is my brother. My big brother.

"What in the hell is that!" Damon spat at me when I came into living room.

"Damon I'm sorry okay I'm pretty sure Stefan told you most of the details." I mumbled.

"He told me enough and I didn't want to know the rest I thought he was lying!" he sighed.

"Damon I know you hate him okay! I know but I don't I-I love him and that might be hard for you to hear but I'm your sister and you have to respect what I choose" I sighed.

"He will get you killed! Now you listen I can't let him take you from me!" Damon shouted.

"You're drunk and angry right now! Nik's an original he's the one person who can keep me safe from anything!" I said calmly.

"Yes an original I don't want you to be with him I can protect you me and Stefan like we did when you were a kid" he yelled.

"Damon that was over 140 years ago I'm not a kid any more okay! I can make my own choices" I said.

"Have you slept with him" Damon said horrified.

"That's none of your concern! I want you to still treat me the same. I'm your sister. He doesn't make any difference to that I won't let him hurt you or Stefan anymore you two are my brothers and you have no idea how much I have missed you these past few months. I know you hate him but there is nothing I can do to change this" I said standing in front of him looking up .

I felt something starting to form in my eyes but I held them back.

"You will always be my sister and I know now I can't do anything to change this I would if I could. But just know if he hurts you I will kill him." Damon said and he hugged me tight.

"I love you Day" I whispered into his shoulder.

"I love you....Ari" he said.

"I should go" I sighed letting go. He hesitantly nodded and let go of my hand. He followed me to the front door and I walked over to Nik.

"Klaus take good care of my sister and if you don't I'll rip you apart! Just like all others who've hurt or gone near her!" he spat.

Nik just glared at him and then sped us off. We headed back to the Mikaelson Mansion as Nik is calling it.

"Love I'm going to say this and you're going to listen you're staying here with me okay no objections you're my wife and you will live in my home" he said.