College

Just want to point out that Hayley will not be the one getting pregnant. Klaus won't cheat on Aria.

The story line will change slightly. But just so you know Hayley ain't getting preggars or being with Klaus.

Arias POV.

I woke up to Nik sprawled on top of me. Whenever we go to sleep in a fight or just not a good manner I or him end up on top of the other.

"Good morning" he whispered as I played with his hair.

"Hi" I smiled.

"I apologise about last night-" I cut him off.

"Don't. It's fine." I said as he kissed my stomach. I was only in my bra and shorts.

He pulled himself up and lay down on top of me so that his head was on my chest.

Soon enough my phone went off it was 8am?! Who is calling at this hour.

"Ignore it" Nik groaned to comfortable to move.

"Sorry Sir Klaus" I said sitting up and he growled but turned over on his stomach chuckling.

"Hello?" I said groggily.

"Oh hello baby sister someone's not a morning person" Damon said.

"What is it Day?" I said falling down beside Nik.

"Well I'm taking Elena to college. Your coming." He said I could tell he was smirking.

"I'm sorry what." I said as Nik sat up frowning.

"Well they didn't find any of Conor's remains at the hospital meaning your loving husband saved him" he said and I frowned at Nik.

"So since Conor is still out there your coming with me, Elena and Bonnie no questions. I'll see you in an hour ba bye" he beamed hanging up.

"You saved Conor?" I asked Nik confused.

"Yes. Once the day is over and I've convinced Stefan and Rebekah to help me you'll know everything." He said.

"Hell to the no what's going on? You never keep things from me" I said and he chuckled sitting up kissing me.

"Get dressed." He ordered and I huffed knowing he's not going to tell me then something snapped in my head.

"Wait are you letting me go to college!?" I asked sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes "As much as I hate the idea you're safest out of town. But I'll have someone on your trail don't fight me on this" he said pulling me out of bed and into the closet.

"Lucky me I get to go to college again." I said.

"Wait you never told me you went to college" he said.

"Oh yeah. I was crazy in the 90s" I said looking at Nik he wasn't wearing anything. Hot damn.

"Enjoying the view" he asked with a smirk.

"If I see something I haven't I'll throw a dollar at it" I chuckled and he smacked me on the behind.

I let out a yelp as he pulled me to him kissing me.

"Ah ah get off" I said as he was trying to unclasp my bra.

"But-" I cut him off covering his mouth.

"Until I'm filled in all this hunter business and whatever "the five" is ba bye" I grinned skipping out with my shirt and jeans leaving him shocked.

"You can't resist me." He sang from the closet.

"Well I'm going to college with drunk frat boys so wish me luck" I said.