Remember

Arias POV

I woke up after having the easiest sleep I've had in a long time. Luckily Stefan and Klaus were still fast asleep so I untangled myself from Klaus.

I have no idea what that was last night but sure as hell it's never happening again.

I trudged up the hill kicking the rocks my feet are absolutely killing me we've been marching through these mountains for hours.

Ray had finally admitted where his woldpack was they were somewhere in the Smoky Mountains camped out.

"Everything alright back there? Klaus asked as I'd fallen a little behind them he chuckled.

When Stefan came back from seeing Damon he wouldn't tell me what happened and that scared the hell out of me.

Now Stefan is carrying a knocked out Ray on his back up the hill. I just fake smiled at Klaus as he slowed down to catch up on my pace.

If he thinks I like him now he's very wrong. Right. Yes of course.

"Want me to carry you like Stefan is doing to Ray?" he smirked.

After last night he's been flirting with me twice as much in front of Stefan which is driving him insane.

"Thanks but I can manage" I said.

He rolled his eyes at me then looking to Stefan who wasn't looking so happy.

"You ok? Is Ray getting heavy do you want us to slow down?" Klaus smirked.

"You know I know that we're all stuck together but if we could skip the chitchat that'd be great" Stefan said I chuckled.

"So much brooding your self loading is suffocating you my friend" Klaus said.

"Maybe it's because I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves and listening to you pestering my sister" he said.

"Hear's to that" I grinned and Klaus glared at me.

"Thanks to our pal Ray we've just found ourselves a pack" Klaus murmured looking at a group of people camping out in the woods.

Stefan began to walk towards them with Ray still on his back they all started to notice and stiffen up.

I walked behind him as Stefan dropped Ray on the ground.

"Ray oh my god!" A girl shouted running over to him.

"What's going on? Who are you?" The girl asked us looking fearful as did her pack.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus" he said walking up beside us.

"Y-your the hybrid" she stuttered standing to her feet. God is he going to do to them what he did to Ray?

"You've heard of me. Fantastic" he said and began to cockily walk towards them.

"It's fascinating actually a werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun" he said as Stefan and I sat on a rock.

The whole group looked petrified that's when Ray gasped dramatically.

"How dramatic" Stefan mumbled to himself.

"What's happening to me?" Ray asked seeing the scene before him.

"Stefan" Klaus said.

"Are any of you human?" Stefan asked standing up. No one answered and both Stefan and Klaus began to grow impatient.

I'd already spotted who it was but am I helping. No.

"Aria who's the human?" Stefan asked me and all eyes turned on me.