Make It Stop

Arias POV.

So since I've woke up I found out that if Elena dies so does Alaric. My brother Damon is now on his way with Nik to hide him.

Stefan is in the hospital with Elena she passed out with a concussion. Alaric has taken over the council after exposing all of us as vampires.

I am out for blood.

What's worse is who my partner in crime is its Katherine. She's the one who fed me all the information when I woke up in my bedroom.

Elena personally asked me to come to her house to apologise and make a plan of action.

She can shove it I know it wasn't her fault but she's the reason it happened.

Damon did this.

I was pacing in my room when Rebekah walked in and eyes widened seeing me.

"Aria" she breathed and held her arms open and I ran to her.

"Thank God your safe" I whispered.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry Nik, Kol and I had a fight and we left. We're back now and so is Elijah." She said.

"Lijah?" I breathed was he finally back!?

"We have a plan. I and you are going to get Damon and teach him not to mess with us. Kol and Elijah have gone to make a deal with Elena. To get Nik back." She said pulling me out the door continuing to explain the plan as we drove to find Damon.

We arrived to the storage unit and I called out for Damon.

"Big brother" I sang.

"Where are you!" Rebekah called as we walked along the halls.

"Damon this isn't funny!" I called.

That's when a hand clasped over my mouth and Rebekah's.

"Shh Aria" Damon whispered.

"We have to get Klaus out of here Alaric showed up". I nodded I was raging at Damon right now but Nik comes first.

We were wheeling Nik's casket out of the storage units running as fast as we could.

We managed to make it out to the parking lot and almost the car and now Alaric showed up.

He grabbed Rebekah and threw her against the car bashing her head against the window as she yelped and fell to her side causing me to yell.

He then grabbed me throwing me back against the brick wall I felt a few bones break.

"Aria!" Damon screamed and ran at Alaric but was to slow as he kicked Damon out of the way.

I stumbled to my feet when Alaric pulled out the White oak stake. I ran at him but he stabbed me directly above my heart with the stake and I fell back.

He opened Nik's casket and I and Rebekah jumped to our feet rushing towards him.

"No" I screamed at him. This couldn't be it NO!

"Stop no!" Rebekah yelled.

"No Don't!" Damon yelled.

He ignored us and drove the stake into Nik's heart and he gasped his eyes meeting mine.

I and Rebekah screamed and it echoed through the entire building.

Damon grabbed me and Rebekah pulling us back. I watched in agony as his body erupted in flames screaming as my heart ripped in two.

"Nik! Nik" I cried as his eyes closed.

Alaric smirked and slammed the casket shut looking to Rebekah "Next" he said.